New members: Please read this

Its never 2late to appreciate good work.
Praveen Sir has answered most of my questions.
gr8 job.
but i thk the link is not updated since 2008, so start contributing your share of knowledge by updating the resources.

Hi Praveen,
Thanks for your useful links. I am new here and I have some doubts. I don't know if it is a right forum to post my doubt but if possible help me out.

1. I want to learn technical analysis and for that I want a software is there any free software available.
2. When I see a post and if in that post an attachment is mentioned but i dint find any attachment down. How to look for attachments.

Thank you so much in anticipation of your valuable guidance..

Thanks a lot praveen for the valuable info.

Taking ur advice, I have started closely following the thread Teach A Man To Fish And......... and I am highly impressed with the good wrk. But am still unable to find the attachments that SAINT mentions in his writings. I maybe seriously overlooking that i fail to see it. Please guide me on this.

VJAY

Thanks a lot praveen for the valuable info.

Taking ur advice, I have started closely following the thread Teach A Man To Fish And......... and I am highly impressed with the good wrk. But am still unable to find the attachments that SAINT mentions in his writings. I maybe seriously overlooking that i fail to see it. Please guide me on this.
Nice to see one more keralite ...:)
Hope this helps you....
http://www.4shared.com/office/lHMfUdG5/Teach_A_Man_Fish_Complete.html