New members: Please read this

Dear friends,

I am a new member at this fantastic forum... I am learning trading basics these days... but dont know how to start when it comes to real trading... if anybody can tell me what could be the next step after reading about concept like volume, oi, macd, rsi etc.. that would be a great help..
thanx

Last edited:
Dear friends,

I am a new member at this fantastic forum... I am learning trading basics these days... but dont know how to start when it comes to real trading... if anybody can tell me what could be the next step after reading about concept like volume, oi, macd, rsi etc.. that would be a great help..
thanx
Few suggestions from my side, as I have been trading for a while and have already seen ups and downs big time, before visiting this website.

Real Trading is quite different than the theory, because you lose your hard earnings in a quick time. First rule is to control your emotions and keep a small target for yourself.

Target 2-3 stocks, after thorough analysis and performance for the past few years. The lesser the shares pledged, the better the company.

I tried two ways so far - Buying on Day 1 and selling on another day - day 2/3/4, a bit risky and a bit safer too, provided your analysis is top notch.
Other option is intra day, where you buy and sell on the same day. Always keep stop loss on your trades and also, never follow the user comments. Most of the comments are usually wrong assumptions, you always can do and respect the experienced folks :) - Best example on the wrong side - Almost 95% were positive about the hike of the value of 2 stocks that i followed at the time of budget release, some senior expert said it wil not go up rather it will sink big time - everyone made a joke of him, finally after the budget, it smashed big time, ended up in losses big time.. So trust your instincts, keep your targets, dont experiment without analysis :)