New intraday strategy- both buy and sell for sure profit

shirajroz

Trading this strategy on a different account is a administrative headache unless you happen to be a broker and can have multiple accounts from the same terminal. And on a rather sombre note, a Girl-friend is the most expensive thing a man can ever have.

Besides different terminals, you can play with this idea on same account (paper trade first!) on stock and its near future. However, be sure to have same amount of quantity in equity that is equivalent to the lot size on F&O.

If Future is trading at a premium relative to the equity,

a) When 30 min high on the equity chart is broken, buy equity and sell future

b) When 30 min low on the equity chart is broken, sell equity and buy future

If Future is trading at a discount relative to the equity,

c) When 30 min high on the equity chart is broken, sell equity and buy future.

d) When 30 min low on the equity chart is broken, buy equity and sell future

Only when the master orders are executed, enter the complementary stop losses and then wait...
Finally!!!! --> Sense, Sensibilty & Sensitivity.
Thank u Sir

He might get those formale through paid service...........and he is 100% newbie.......as he confess that he don't know buy/sell same price not possible with same A/c...(except hubby /wife :D) .....I think what he sad it's possible with particular stock.......but one has to back test it......atleast 90 days......I heard this strategy 5- 6 yrs back through one of my Forex Trader friend......he used to trade two currency which move same direction.....One buy another he sell.........so system is exist......just my 22222222 cents.......:D
Trading this strategy on a different account is a administrative headache unless you happen to be a broker and can have multiple accounts from the same terminal. And on a rather sombre note, a Girl-friend is the most expensive thing a man can ever have.

Besides different terminals, you can play with this idea on same account (paper trade first!) on stock and its near future. However, be sure to have same amount of quantity in equity that is equivalent to the lot size on F&O.

If Future is trading at a premium relative to the equity,

a) When 30 min high on the equity chart is broken, buy equity and sell future

b) When 30 min low on the equity chart is broken, sell equity and buy future

If Future is trading at a discount relative to the equity,

c) When 30 min high on the equity chart is broken, sell equity and buy future.

d) When 30 min low on the equity chart is broken, buy equity and sell future

Only when the master orders are executed, enter the complementary stop losses and then wait...
Hope thread writer got some benefit of two post........ another thing he can do.....find out two stocks which move in same direction (not contra) Example, SBIN or Axis bank (cash market) if both stocks move in same direction with BNF......then he can use his strategy with single A/C.................One buy another sell........with his back test ........rules.......

ps: I heard this strategy from my forex trader friend....I do'n't like such Trading.............as I am aggressive Trader...daily 1000-1200 not enough for me..... I am positional.....Elephant hunter..........my hot water bill more than that....:lol::D

Hope thread writer got some benefit of two post........ another thing he can do.....find out two stocks which move in same direction (not contra) Example, SBIN or Axis bank (cash market) if both stocks move in same direction with BNF......then he can use his strategy with single A/C.................One buy another sell........with his back test ........rules.......

ps: I heard this strategy from my forex trader friend....I do'n't like such Trading.............as I am aggressive Trader...daily 1000-1200 not enough for me..... I am positional.....Elephant hunter..........my hot water bill more than that....:lol::D
Rs 1200 ka hot water every day ?

Smart_trade

Rish

Next your door i will open one Hot ""Water"" store.....sure sale of more than 1200 ! ! ! ! ! !

Next your door i will open one Hot ""Water"" store.....sure sale of more than 1200 ! ! ! ! ! !
Yes....if we get 10 -15 such clients....apni dukaan chal padegi.

But Rs 1200 per day ke hot water se karte kya hain ?? Pure colony ka khana pakate hain ya pure colony ko nahlate hain ?? Research ka subject hain.

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile

But Rs 1200 per day ke hot water se karte kya hain ?? Pure colony ka khana pakate hain ya pure colony ko nahlate hain ?? Research ka subject hain.

Smart_trade
saare gharwale nahate hain inke us hot water se, kyunki inka business hai POT ka (potty ka nahi) , matlab mitti ka :lol:

Rs 1200 ka hot water every day ?

Smart_trade

Smart_trade
Yes...smart ji....
Bhai log I am talking about .............Black Dog.......in local language we call it hot water......as our body become hot after drink it......and who loves drink in a bar he knows .......kitna bill aata hain........:D