New intraday strategy- both buy and sell for sure profit

I donot know with which broker you are trading.

I am trading with 4 brokers (zerodha, sharekhan, RKSV, SBIcap sec) none of them allow simultaneous holding of buy and sell positions of same scrip with same quantity.

It is possible only when you trade one leg in intraday and another leg in delivery based (Only for buy orders). Still there are difficulties like you will not have leverage on delivery based leg and you need large funds to match other leg quantity. Secondly, you need to convert delivery based leg before square off time to intraday to able to square off the position on the same day.

What you are contemplating is seen in forex trading with few brokers but not in stock trading with popular brokers of India.
hi,

you are right..it is not allowed and the person who posted this is trying to pull a fast one.

if you remember some time back Shankar sharma was barred from trading by sebi for one or two years for holding both long and short positions on the same scrip in the f & o segment.

and it would be extremely foolish to try these kind of strategies with icici direct given the high brokerage....and buying and selling at same price simply does not make sense given intraday volatility.

you can do it in f & o with your account and your spouse's account but if you get caught you could be barred from trading. Shankar sharma got away with just one/ two year penalty because he has got the backing of big fish, but for people like us, sebi would ban us for life...just not worth the risk.

regards,

newbie_7

Rish

hi,

you are right..it is not allowed and the person who posted this is trying to pull a fast one.

if you remember some time back Shankar sharma was barred from trading by sebi for one or two years for holding both long and short positions on the same scrip in the f & o segment.

and it would be extremely foolish to try these kind of strategies with icici direct given the high brokerage....and buying and selling at same price simply does not make sense given intraday volatility.

you can do it in f & o with your account and your spouse's account but if you get caught you could be barred from trading. Shankar sharma got away with just one/ two year penalty because he has got the backing of big fish, but for people like us, sebi would ban us for life...just not worth the risk.

regards,

newbie_7
Shankar Sharma case is different....... fictitious synchronized trading.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...ma-for-fictitious-trading-109021400021_1.html

Dear friends

I have fully modified my strategy.so now it is working.

Don't expect others will find the strategy and they will share with you.

Instead you make your own strategy for yourself.all you have brain,talent,etc...

If you have pressure to make money in the market then you will make your own strategy.

I have stressed lot to make money in the market. I followed many strategies nothing worked for me.

First of all nobody sharing very profitable and consistent strategy in public forum. All they are keeping that secret and making money and selling the strategy.

So I wanted to make my own strategy.I tried in many ways and now I finally got the profitable strategy.

Mmohanar

monkeybusiness

Happy Trading,

Also post your trades, so others will get courage to form their own strategy.:thumb:

Dear friends

I have fully modified my strategy.so now it is working.

Don't expect others will find the strategy and they will share with you.

Instead you make your own strategy for yourself.all you have brain,talent,etc...

If you have pressure to make money in the market then you will make your own strategy.

I have stressed lot to make money in the market. I followed many strategies nothing worked for me.

First of all nobody sharing very profitable and consistent strategy in public forum. All they are keeping that secret and making money and selling the strategy.

So I wanted to make my own strategy.I tried in many ways and now I finally got the profitable strategy.

Mmohanar