Need urgent Help on Auction/Short sell- Please assist!

hi friends i short 4 kgn shares and the tradinng suddenly got stopped by the exchange when the said share zoomed upto 55,000 but the broker is charging auction @ 55000 /share by me i.e. 2.20000 but spare those people who buy and sell equally the same share on same day before trading stopped . is it really happened or broker is playing with me and failed to give any auction note of the xnchange in original and harassing me by sending 2,20000 demand notes plz assist

hi friends i short 4 kgn shares and the tradinng suddenly got stopped by the exchange when the said share zoomed upto 55,000 but the broker is charging auction @ 55000 /share by me i.e. 2.20000 but spare those people who buy and sell equally the same share on same day before trading stopped . is it really happened or broker is playing with me and failed to give any auction note of the xnchange in original and harassing me by sending 2,20000 demand notes plz assist, remember that the share was in z category no one is allowed to netting that shares then how wil a person to be spared on netting he equally short that share and have to pay equal penality isnt it[/B]

Dear friends,

I had done short sell of 1000 shares of Some SCRIP with margin on friday and could not square off at the end of the day since the share reached its upper limit and trading was suspended for the day.I have been told by my broker that these shares will now be auctioned by Exchange and profit/loss shall be determined on the day of auction which i have been told is on the 5th day from the day of short selling of shares.

These shares should have been automatically squared of by the broker.but now i have to pay a price if the share prices go up during the next 5 days.

Since Mr PAKatil replied earlier in a below mentioned post link that buying can be done next day and shares go to auction only the 3rd day.but my broker is advicing me other wise. Please advice if i can buy the shares on monday and if there is any SEBI article or circular indicating the same then i can pursue this with my broker.

Please advice........

http://www.traderji.com/investors-grieviences/17277-intraday-shortage-penalty.html#post315434

in need of help urgently

i short selled UBL and now it is at only buyers situation...
wat can be done
plezzz suggest...
help needed urgently