Need urgent Help on Auction/Short sell- Please assist!

Re: Need urgent Help on Auction/Short sell- Pelase assist.

When there is a System to sq off ,they will never do it twice.Have you seen the Qty in Sell side in your Trade details .
yeah...i had bought 22 shares..
and the two lines at the end of the post shows that they have squared off 22 shares by me (E 1302343) and 22 by the system(ADMIN)

R

ratan jain

Indiabulls stops accepting orders in intraday section exactly at 3: 00pm

it says....... orders not allowed

Thats how it should be

Technically, your software should have rejected your order, if not at your end, at least at the brokerage server level.

Indiabulls stops accepting orders in intraday section exactly at 3: 00pm

it says....... orders not allowed

Thats how it should be

Technically, your software should have rejected your order, if not at your end, at least at the brokerage server level.
do u trade in indiabulls if u dont know something dont tell rubbish

R

ratan jain

do u trade in indiabulls if u dont know something dont tell rubbish
Can u prove what I have written is false, dev?

I have mentioned in Intraday section it stops accepting orders, it will accept in margin...

Can u dispute this fact?

Maybe u own indiabulls and know better, dev.

Re: Need urgent Help on Auction/Short sell- Pelase assist.

If you are that interested in short selling, always prefer Future trading.
Sir, Will you please elaborate the matter of short-selling whether it is possible in the Option Trading also. I was thinking wildly without any justifications - that If I short sell, say 5400-CE-Nifty-February on 4th February and buy back the same on 21st February before expiry date, is it possible ? Or I may be treated by the broker to face AUCTION Hangama !

SavantGarde

The Figure Seems Correct, The Moment You Realised The Short Sell You Should Have Immediately Pressed The Panic Button & Got Some Friends To Lend or Sell You The Shares & Transferred It As Off Market Transaction To Your Account Before The Pay In Date.

You Could Have Saved A Packet On This Mistake Of Yours.

Anyways There Should Be An Auction Bill Just Like The Normal Contracts With A Little Difference To It.

SavantGarde

Hi Friends,

I am really new to Stock exchange , last week on 2nd Jan 08 I have done some short selling of 8000 RNRL when the price was around 180 rs, as by mistake I forgot to square off, I was told by my Broker that you cant purchase these stoks next day and you stocks will go for auction.

Since many days I have been asking for details from my broket about the status and he didnt respond me with any clear answer.

Yesterday on 9th Dec I observed that 6 Lacs was deducted from my account, and when I ask my broker he says that you made this loss due to Audtion of your shares, but I am really suspicious that This amount is charged by NSE auction its the broker who is playing internally and charging me the highest possible rate.

As I assume that acution is usually on T+3 day and the prices on that day was around 220 and I have been charged 245/share

Would really appreciate if anyone can help me the way to track if this is really genuine deal by NSC or its the broker who is cheating with me.