need help in online trading

hi everybody..

i am nafees, 21 from chennai. i am new to online trading and shares.
i am holding an SBI savings account and have a pan card.

i am interested in shares but have no help regarding it.
as for now i have approaced sharekhan site and they are yet to send a executive for my help.

but i want to know which site is best for this kind of online tradings? since u people have sound knowledge about his i am expecting some guidance from u all.

please tell me where and what should i do now.

(am a sutdent. i am have some cash now which i can invest for some time in shares.) but have no idea about long time or short time investments)

please help.

expecting ur kind advice

hi everybody..

i am nafees, 21 from chennai. i am new to online trading and shares.
i am holding an SBI savings account and have a pan card.

i am interested in shares but have no help regarding it.
as for now i have approaced sharekhan site and they are yet to send a executive for my help.

but i want to know which site is best for this kind of online tradings? since u people have sound knowledge about his i am expecting some guidance from u all.

(am a sutdent. i am have some cash now which i can invest for some time in shares.) but have no idea about long time or short time investments)

please help.

expecting ur kind advice

sre...........9...4...4....627.....8931

musicjunkie

Hello,
I have no idea about sharekhan, i use indiabulls, they are fine.
IF you are interested in trading i would recommend the following:
Suppose you have 10,000 rupees to trade in, use only 1000--3000 rupees to actually use when trading. Try to trade in no more than 3 stocks. This way you have less chance for loosing alot of your capital.
believe me, trade with small amounts first, atleast for 3 months.
Mj--

biyasc

Hello,
I have no idea about sharekhan, i use indiabulls, they are fine.
IF you are interested in trading i would recommend the following:
Suppose you have 10,000 rupees to trade in, use only 1000--3000 rupees to actually use when trading. Try to trade in no more than 3 stocks. This way you have less chance for loosing alot of your capital.
believe me, trade with small amounts first, atleast for 3 months.
Mj--
thats a very good advice. keep it up.:)

y2j826

Never EVVVVEEEERRR try to rely on single person, after getting a buy call on some scrip try to read some news regarding it . . . .

aijaz159

Hi Nafeesa, welcome to the world of BIG MONEY
You will find good people on this board ready to guide and help u.
I suggest you to spend 2-3 hours a day on net, reading on stock basics, how, why and where & when they perfom. visit these sites for lot of information moneycontrol.com, sharekhan.com, karvy.com, reliancemoney.com, indiainfoline.com. Before investing get full knowledge of stock market and its funda. if u want to buy any stock recommended by the best person in stock market, check its fundamentals like sales, net profit, dividend paying, balance sheet for last 3-5 years, companys future planning. as u walk this road u will get lot of help from our frends on this board. dont run away, be a learner and consistent investor, buy atleast 1 share in a month and hold it for 6 mnths, dont be hyper n emotional, if u loose little money dont be disappointed, carry on. Wish to see you MILLIONAIR in new few years. good luck and successful trading.

H

hari09omkar

please help.

expecting ur kind advice
The real advice should be: Don't venture financial markets with your money,have fun with the little u have.And DON'T ASK FOR ADVICE TO NEBODY ABOUT STOCKS N FUTURES MARKETS.U HAVE 99.99% POSSIBILITY TO BE MISGUIDED.So learn to disobey and disregard the people in stock markets.