Need help in online trading

hi everybody..

i am nafees, 21 from chennai. i am new to online trading and shares.
i am holding an SBI savings account and have a pan card.

i am interested in shares but have no help regarding it.
as for now i have approaced sharekhan site and they are yet to send a executive for my help.

but i want to know which site is best for this kind of online tradings? since u people have sound knowledge about his i am expecting some guidance from u all.

please tell me where and what should i do now.

(am a sutdent. i am have some cash now which i can invest for some time in shares.) but have no idea about long time or short time investments)

please help.

expecting ur kind advice

biyasc

hi everybody..

as for now i have approaced sharekhan site and they are yet to send a executive for my help.

but i want to know which site is best for this kind of online tradings? since u people have sound knowledge about his i am expecting some guidance from u all.

(am a sutdent. i am have some cash now which i can invest for some time in shares.) but have no idea about long time or short time investments)

please help.

expecting ur kind advice
Please visit "demat & broker" section to get answers all of your query/s.

Brokers & Demat Matters is the section where i have posted this right?

if i have posted this in wrong p[lace please give me a link to where i should post.. please

You may also want to go through the "beginners guide". If has very useful information for newbie's.

As you are new to online trading, spend has much time as you can going through this forum. It has a lot of useful information.

biyasc

Brokers & Demat Matters is the section where i have posted this right?

if i have posted this in wrong p[lace please give me a link to where i should post.. please
This is the right place for your query/s. I just asked to visit previous threads on this section to get answers.

biyasc

You may also want to go through the "beginners guide". If has very useful information for newbie's.

As you are new to online trading, spend has much time as you can going through this forum. It has a lot of useful information.
Yes it is. Thanks.:)

oxusmorouz

hi everybody..

please help.

expecting ur kind advice
Welcome to the forum Nafees. The broker selection would be entirely upto you. Scanning the section will give you (hopefully) sufficient details. However, make sure you get a trader's terminal (like ODIN). It is a lot convenient compared to visiting a site/calling a broker and placing orders, and also more helpful.
Good luck.