nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

but funny, some one want to scalp for few mins.
dude, if you want to make money by scalpping, trade forex,

forexfortune.in / demo.asp

first try there and i bet u will love to scalp all day long
One say I am adamant (indirectly), one say I am stupid (indirectly) for you I am funny :eek: . Go on guys, comment my personality.

Yeah, I got that in my mind ever since 2008. But with the legality issues I ain't taken any step to trade in forex. And I tried a demo once.

When I am successful, I will love scalping. I am just starting it. Let see.

anuragmunjal

Your points noted and accepted, and apologies are due if I have hurt your sentiments.

I have said 200 to 300 points a month. I have mentioned points. The amounts are scalable much much more easier in these trades as compared to jobbing. I doubt you could trade 200 trades of 5000 nifty a day without it making a negative impact on transactions.

You would be responsible for a quite large percentage of the trades for that day if so :)
hi sumosanammain
I never doubted ur contention and I understand that these 200 300 points are
scalable and can amount 2 serious money especially if compounded properly.
I also beleive that ur advice is very good under today's circumstances, where trading softwares have almost killed jobbing/arbitrage, but believe me a little while back I have seen people doing those kinds of trades in nifty and that too successfully.
just a small eg. that can be varified, Mbl & co. in Delhi was paying salaries between 3-5 lacks pm to some of its jobbers 2 yrs back and the interesting part is most of these jobbers, left these kind of salaries to trade fr their own.

regards

Anurag

anuragmunjal

Anu,

When I was facing post # 66, that was like ace to sumo. But the same was return ace to you.

Can you please write in detail about the last point you mentioned? or at least briefly explain
hi Nac,

all I meant was that I was speaking in generic terms.

regards

Anurag

nac

Come on nac.... i didnt say u r stupid indirectly. If I want to say so, I will say it to your face.......

And if u dont plan to refill ur account, then be prepared to bid goodbye to trading in a few weeks time max.

Every successful trader has recapitalised his account many times before he has finally succeeded.

Though the speed at which u r hurtling towards loss, you may be one of the fastest to reach the recap stage.
It's alright, I don't mind you saying it. As I said, I am well deserved more than that.

I started trying in Indian market same time in the year 2008. I put a little amount to learn and practice and watch stock's price movements. I am trading for the last two years (on and off). Apart from this, I got around 2+ years of trading experience in other market. I don't wanna loose and refill it every now and then. That's the reason I spent this much time to sense my pulse in trading. The reason for no refilling is not only this, but also I got no amount to refill my account. This is all I got. I know, you guys will tell don't do this with my last penny.

For the sake of my goodness, I like your words (Though the speed at which u r hurtling towards loss, you may be one of the fastest to reach the recap stage) to go wrong. :)

To NAC, dude do trades only during 9-9:30 and 2:30-3:30 only...other time jus relax...hope u'll overcome most of ur problems...i can read ur pulse a bit as i hav trained many jobbers...all the best...these timings may change with changing scenarios...

nac

To NAC, dude do trades only during 9-9:30 and 2:30-3:30 only...other time jus relax...hope u'll overcome most of ur problems...i can read ur pulse a bit as i hav trained many jobbers...all the best...these timings may change with changing scenarios...
Thank you man. You guys are always there to tap my shoulder and encourage. I am getting some positive vibes now.

I got something to ask you. This can only be answered by RKG users especially ODIN users.

Is this possible for me to set AUTO SQUARE OFF by myself? (not 3:15 auto square off)
Is this possible to keep the cursor on price tab rather than on qty tab when I Press F1 or F2?

Last edited: