nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

anuragmunjal

Hi Anurag,

Call me immature (relativley ofcourse.. :) ) but i cant make out a thing from the image posted.

I cant make out what quantity you bought, at what price and at what price you sold?

Please enlighten me.

Regards
Arsh
hi Arsh

just zoom the image n see, if u cannot make out the figures, there may be some problem with the resolution of ur pc

regards

hi Arsh

just zoom the image n see, if u cannot make out the figures, there may be some problem with the resolution of ur pc

regards
Hi Anurag,

is ur main area of trading jobbing/scalping and do u do it from home i mean online or u go to brokers office for this. Because i have seen people mainly doing it from brokers terminal or the system which he provides in his office.

anuragmunjal

Hi Anurag,

is ur main area of trading jobbing/scalping and do u do it from home i mean online or u go to brokers office for this. Because i have seen people mainly doing it from brokers terminal or the system which he provides in his office.
hi easytrader

the first page of this thread has all the answers to your questions.

regards

anuragmunjal

Hello Anurag Sir,

How many trade in intraday (single day) as a Scalper.What is basic rules of Scalper.What is Entry and Exit rules.
hi kaaran

while scalping, u cannot pre decide the number of trades that u will take in a single day. u will trade as often as ur system/intution tells u to..entry & exit too depend upon the same. keep in mind, while scalping it is imperitive to have a very large percentage of ur trades correct as u have to bear a very high cost as opposed to other forms of trading.
if u are new to this, I would advise u to keep a sl in rupee terms for the day.
ie. u can predecide as to what amount u are ready to risk in a day and if u loose that amount, stop trading fr the day...

regards

hi kaaran

while scalping, u cannot pre decide the number of trades that u will take in a single day. u will trade as often as ur system/intution tells u to..entry & exit too depend upon the same. keep in mind, while scalping it is imperitive to have a very large percentage of ur trades correct as u have to bear a very high cost as opposed to other forms of trading.
if u are new to this, I would advise u to keep a sl in rupee terms for the day.
ie. u can predecide as to what amount u are ready to risk in a day and if u loose that amount, stop trading fr the day...

regards
Very rightly said....only a scalper or a jobber knows this what you are talking about once i met this jobber in the local brokers office i simpley asked him what u trade he said smiling everything that moves... i later came to know he is right just correlating your words...i asked him what software u use to see tech charts he said again smiling technical analysis am not a stock mechanic :lol: volumes and moves thats what i need...he is 40+ guy but yes this is true he is there 10 yrs and still going strong.
thats the reason in the stock market i have a special respect for jobbers
:thumb:

Hello Friends,
I started jobbing just one month ago here i am writing my experience
15 Days of typing practice
Then i took odin as trading platform I started with only 1 share b,coz it is very important
to get experience of putting orders and modifying,cancling etc.
Then i started with 5 share Trading in essar oil but it is very difficult to understand the movement of it because its not always moving with index so i move to Rpower
I generally Take 60 to 80 Trade in day and i end up with little loss for few days
then i started to make arbitradge to nse bse from that day i get little profit of 2 to 5 ruppes in 5 share trading but arbitrage between nse to bse is not always possible so i concentrate on jobbing then i move to 10, 15 ,20 and 25 share quantity and last
at this time i am trading with 25 share and get profit of 30, 45 ,50 , 60 ruppes in day
some time get little loss of.
I want to take jobbing as carrer so here please advise me how can i improve more and more
@anuragmunjal sir , need your advice

anuragmunjal

Hello Friends,
I started jobbing just one month ago here i am writing my experience
15 Days of typing practice
Then i took odin as trading platform I started with only 1 share b,coz it is very important
to get experience of putting orders and modifying,cancling etc.
Then i started with 5 share Trading in essar oil but it is very difficult to understand the movement of it because its not always moving with index so i move to Rpower
I generally Take 60 to 80 Trade in day and i end up with little loss for few days
then i started to make arbitradge to nse bse from that day i get little profit of 2 to 5 ruppes in 5 share trading but arbitrage between nse to bse is not always possible so i concentrate on jobbing then i move to 10, 15 ,20 and 25 share quantity and last
at this time i am trading with 25 share and get profit of 30, 45 ,50 , 60 ruppes in day
some time get little loss of.
I want to take jobbing as carrer so here please advise me how can i improve more and more
@anuragmunjal sir , need your advice

hi kuthapi
jobbing is more of an art than a science. hence it is very difficult to explain. u can learn jobbing by observing a good jobber trade, but it is very difficult to explain in words. although I have stopped active jobbing a while back, still I shall try n give u a few pointers on what I used to look at while jobbing:

1.it is important to note the price reactions at round numbers and sub round numbers.( round nos.would be 1000, 1010, 1020...., sub round nos. would be1005, 1015, 1025...)
the emphasis on round nos. becos most of the stop losses are around these nos. study of price action around these levels to note the price behaviour after hitting these levels continues in the same direction or reverses. keep in mind that u get a split second to decide and react.
2. always try n trade in a moving mkt. & not a stationary one as ur risk to reward is very good (if u are correct) in a moving mkt.
3.note the price behaviour on highs & lows. and sub highs & lows. ie. the highs & lows as seen on ur screen, and also short term highs & lows that keep on forming during the day (last 10-15 -20 min. highs & lows)
4.correlation of the particular stock that u are trading in with the index.
5. form an opinion on the direction , (ie. between this level n this level, u would trade only long or vice versa), but (most important) as a jobber, do not marry this opinion, be ready to change this opinion in a split second if anything out of ordinary happens in the stock.( define ordinary and out of ordinary in ur mind & trade accordingly)
6. if u are trading in the capital mkt., trade in a stock which is also in futures, oftentimes(not always) cash would follow futures in most of the stocks. take a cue frm futures..

I know this sounds very confusing, but as I said earlier it is more of an art and not a science. it has to come frm experience. ur subconscious mind should be trained to an extent where it can react to all the possible case scenarios that may occur around the levels that u are watching.
initially, I would advise u to do simple cash to futures arbitrage. keep rotating ur position and observe the mkt.keeping the above pointers in ur mind and whatever else u learn on the way,& maybe after a few months, when u are confident u may switch to single mkt. jobbing.

hope this helps u in some manner

regards

anuragmunjal

5. form an opinion on the direction , (ie. between this level n this level, u would trade only long or vice versa), but (most important) as a jobber, do not marry this opinion, be ready to change this opinion in a split second if anything out of ordinary happens in the stock.( define ordinary and out of ordinary in ur mind & trade accordingly)

hi kuthapi
one more important aspect which I forgot to mention in my previous post, if u decide to trade in the above mentioned manner, ie. u decide the levels where u would trade 'long only', always look to buy weakness.and if u decide to trade 'short only' at a particular level, always look fr oppertunities to sell strength... ur mind should be tuned to differentiate between a normal reacton and an extraordinary reaction. on normal reactions u follow the original plan and on extraordinary reactions, u go reverse...the adjustment has to be instant..

best of luck

Anurag