nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

Trading was too pathetic, today. I lost some great amount. Market screwed me deeply and kicked me into the ditch. I am far down, worst than last week. uhhhhh.... The same Thursday last week I lost, Again this Thursday uhhhhh..... :( :mad:
Skip trading on Thursdays....you will always be in profits then;)

nac

Pathetic trading end up with huge loss. :down:

Thing started in the very first trade and continuously trade after trade everything went unfavourable. I should have stopped after loosing some, but I was too aggressive and irritated with the loss. I can't blame the market for its steadiness towards heading north all the day but me.

Strong bullish market leads me into a deep well. Now I am even down than last week. :down:

Down around 8% worst worst worst... Let see whether I am gonna bounce back or going further down in coming days.

Last edited:

Thing started in the very first trade and continuously trade after trade everything went unfavourable. I should have stopped after loosing some, but I was too aggressive and irritated with the loss. I can't blame the market for its steadiness towards heading north all the day but me.

Strong bullish market leads me into a deep well. Now I am even down than last week.: down:

Down around 8% worst worst worst... Let see whether I am gonna bounce back or going further down in coming days.
Feel sorry for the loss....my sympathy ....

Market did nothing unexpected....it was very good in the morning, it reversed in the afternoon after sufficient warning....so why huge loss ? take a look at your trading methods. Are you following the method or overriding it ....Today was a rocking day for daytraders...

Best wishes and take care....

Smart_trade

annu

now a days reading a book come into my trading room , book says according to money management rules there should be a limit how much you will lose per month . if you reach at that level suspend trading for that month .

may be rule in jobbing/scalping are differ , that`s may be reason you are accepting too much losses. otherwise 8% loss is big amount .

best regards

annu

nac

Market did nothing unexpected....it was very good in the morning, it reversed in the afternoon after sufficient warning....so why huge loss ? take a look at your trading methods. Are you following the method or overriding it ....Today was a rocking day for daytraders...

Smart_trade
I was wrong all the time. I should have stopped when my day's stop limit reached. With a bit of irritation and aggressiveness I over-rode my rule. That's the cost I paid.

now a days reading a book come into my trading room , book says according to money management rules there should be a limit how much you will lose per month . if you reach at that level suspend trading for that month .

may be rule in jobbing/scalping are differ , that`s may be reason you are accepting too much losses. otherwise 8% loss is big amount .

best regards

annu
Yeah, I too got that limit. But my .... mind gone crazy and end up in loosing that huge amount of my capital

nac

Market screwed me deeper than yesterday. That too in just 2 hours. I am gonna take off from trading for some days. I come back after a week or so. Whenever I take short, market goes up and whenever take long market goes down.

See you guys after a week or 10 days.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Smart_trade
even losers like me florish yesterday..:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Market screwed me deeper than yesterday. That too in just 2 hours. I am gonna take off from trading for some days. I come back after a week or so. Whenever I take short, market goes up and whenever take long market goes down.

See you guys after a week or 10 days.
thats copyright of me ..how can u claim this...:p