My Trading Diary for 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

Keep posting Soft TRade..I enjoyed it thoroughly...You win or loose is immaterial..I could notice sincerity of purpose...I am sure you will emerge a winner ultimately...looking forward to your posts on a regular basis

Happy Trading....NJOY:thumb:
Good to hear that :clap:

I stopped posting trades because it was difficult for me to post live trades and also I was feeling like no one is interested in my trading. Anyway I will again try to post my trades. :)

carnot11

There is no need to post live trades.. most of us believe what you write...and for a few who would be hellbent on proving the genuinity of your trades if and only if you post live trades just ignore them....Any trader can vouch for the fact that its practically impossible to trade and write about your trades also...and it does affect trading also...so posting live updates neither it is desired nor recommended...You have been very honest in writing about your trades whether you have made money or lost it....consider it just as a journey of a trader..and if someone has to learn he will learn from your winning as well as loosing trades...I am more interested because your updating the trading diary would be a live example of peculiar situations a trader faces and most of us will definitely benefit...Keep on posting...Believe it or not I went through your posts from page 1 till page 50 without any break..and found it really interesting.....so I requested you to continue with your efforts..what matters in this world of trading is genuine effort...winning and loosing may always vcayse short term excitement or short term dampner...thats not the concern....For majority of us what matters is the genuine efforts which you have been making

Happy Trading...Regards and Best of Luck:thumb:
Hello Soft Trader,

I agree with above.

Enjoy,
CArnot

soft_trader

Haven't really traded today except one scalping trade in Nifty Fut to generate a ECN.

Today Nifty Futures intraday range is just 24 points. One of the narrowest range day I can ever remember. This means a big directional move is coming whether UP or DOWN we don't know. But a breakdown/out is imminent. A decisive breakdown below 5850 and a breakout above 5920 will give a very good tradable move. (These are Nifty Spot levels)

Taiki

Haven't really traded today except one scalping trade in Nifty Fut to generate a ECN.

Today Nifty Futures intraday range is just 24 points. One of the narrowest range day I can ever remember. This means a big directional move is coming whether UP or DOWN we don't know. But a breakdown/out is imminent. A decisive breakdown below 5850 and a breakout above 5920 will give a very good tradable move. (These are Nifty Spot levels)
Agree with you soft trader. Seems like Big traders are enjoying family holidays and Nifty is unwilling to make any big move before New Year. :D

soft_trader

Today's Trades:

Bought BankNifty Jan 2013 2lots @ 12450 --- Sold 1lot @ 12550 and remaining 1lot @ 12588 = Rs. 5950/- (MtM)

Really a good day today. My idea in the morning was If i see that Nifty is stabilizing above 5850 I will buy BNF at day's high breakout. The reason is Nifty is is a well defined trading range of 5850-5920 for more than 3 weeks now. So in a trading range we have to take the strategy of buying the weakness and selling the strength. That's what I did today.

Best of luck Sumit for your trades :)

Status
Not open for further replies.