My Trading Challenge - Double the Capital in 3 Months

EagleOne

Hi Neo
You should be grateful that seasoned traders like ST, SG, Atma and others on your thread are trying to help you to save your equity from disappearing (it doesn't take long, trust me). A couple of them have been harsh in their judgement, but surely they mean well...
So you are having bad days in a row, no worries. Believe me, 9 out 10 people who are giving you all sorts of advice here have gone -still go - through this kind of hell. I should know because I am among those 9. Market doesn't care about one's money, intelligence, experience etc. It slaps quick and hard the moment one becomes an arrogant SOB. I should know, because I too get my cheeks red now and then. :D

Here is something from my most favourite trader in the world, Linda Raschke, whom I consider my real teacher in the trading world. Hope she will help you too in becoming a better trader. :)

Take care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsH6fWVP3Z8&feature=player_embedded

You are strict on target. I appreciate you follow your trading rules strictly.
Please share /disclose your trading strategy. This help others to set the targets and rules, depending on their capability.

I am happy with doubling my money in 9 -12 months time-frame.

trade4putuval

Hi All,

I hear lot of criticism about my post :) but none about the trader who is losing his capital :confused:.

I am not at all sorry about what I said. :D

I have already seen some of my friends who have entered like this trader with an aim to double the money. Within 8 months of the proclamation, some of them has missed their quarterly balance limit in their bank account and patiently waiting for their salary just to cross this quarterly balance limit. :(. You should see their faces everyday even today!!!

As some of you had said, the trader has been doing good and he had only one losing trade. But that losing trade is enough to undo all the good he had done. But this is the market. It does not wait to undo just the good, it will make the trader a pauper too.

As I read in the thread, there were many advisers telling him to go slow and use strategies to which his response was ignorance:mad:. And make note of it, if the guy loses all his capital, there will be none of these well-wishers standing by him, other than the good advisers.

Neo, this is your hard earned money you are playing with! Listening to criticism is more important for you than the praises! I just computed your profit/loss statement from the trades mentioned in this post - Rs. 130000 loss:mad: from the 300000 capital! And you got only two months! This is a dangerous play for you thinking about making 6L from 1.7L. Be careful!

Take care!

Last edited:
Hi All,

I hear lot of criticism about my post :) but none about the trader who is losing his capital :confused:.

I am not at all sorry about what I said. :D

I have already seen some of my friends who have entered like this trader with an aim to double the money. Within 8 months of the proclamation, some of them has missed their quarterly balance limit in their bank account and patiently waiting for their salary just to cross this quarterly balance limit. :(. You should see their faces everyday even today!!!

As some of you had said, the trader has been doing good and he had only one losing trade. But that losing trade is enough to undo all the good he had done. But this is the market. It does not wait to undo just the good, it will make the trader a pauper too.

As I read in the thread, there were many advisers telling him to go slow and use strategies to which his response was ignorance:mad:. And make note of it, if the guy loses all his capital, there will be none of these well-wishers standing by him, other than the good advisers.

Neo, this is your hard earned money you are playing with! Listening to criticism is more important for you than the praises! I just computed your profit/loss statement from the trades mentioned in this post - Rs. 130000 loss:mad: from the 300000 capital! And you got only two months! This is a dangerous play for you thinking about making 6L from 1.7L. Be careful!

Take care!
trade4putuval, Thanks for your advice.. I don't know from where you got the figure of 130000 loss.. I got a loss of 120000 after my original capital of 3L increased to 4.2L. So, it's a no loss no gain:).. My current capital is 2.85L.. I'm down by 5% after 3 weeks.. Letz c whether i can play the game till the target period of 3 months..

Anyway I'm going to reduce the risk based on feedback from our seniors and well wishers..