My Trading Challenge - Double the Capital in 3 Months

Hi Friends n Fellow Traders.. I would like to Invite you all to this thread where I will be posting my daily trades starting from tomorrow.

I will be taking real trades based on 1 intra day method. My target is to double my capital by end of June 2012. Please monitor my trades and provide your suggestions wherever required.

Regards
Neo_trader

I will be starting the game with a Capital of 3L. Will be taking trades only in BNF Futures. I'm using Zerodha Brokerage. More details to follow..

Last edited:

mithoon

Your join date suggest your are very new here,which also suggest your are new to trading,it would be best you try NSE patshala(if you havent tried already)and then trade real money.You have chosen the RED pill Neo,All the best!!!

Last edited:
Your join date suggest your are very new here,which also suggest your are new to trading,it would be best you try NSE patshala(if you havent tried already)and then trade real money.All the best!!!
Thanks for your suggestion friend.. I'm not new to trading.. Entered during 2007 bull run and lost huge amounts during 2008 bear phase.. Took some gap and started again now.. Letz see how it goes this time :)