My Trades

Analyst :

Has loads of technical knowledge and can talk hours about what happened in the past and what can possibly happen in the future. eg : TV Analysts, TV Anchors, Some people who provide research based tips. But when it comes to taking real trade on their own money, not everyone is good at it. In fact this is one of the reason why many analysts who appear on TV don't trade for themselves. ;)

QUOTE]

wow............what a post my view is same :clapping:........That's why I mess with Sukhani also......they always use funny word .. If.....:lol:

Good to see a lady trader in my thread. :)
You look against analysts and more so, to tip or level providers. But can I have your views on my post nos 11 and 12, and why you are against such persons.
Thanks

manishchan

Today was the day of anxiety, fear, greed and hope but end result was good, able to gather about 43 points :) It may not matter much (let me assume, for a while :lol:) to me, whether or not I make some money on my trades. What matters most is, that I should not end with a day, in loss. Because a day in loss shakes ones confidence.
BNF opened gap up, above the first level and soon reached right at the second level (both levels, as I was told), so was in a dilemma (anxiety) to enter or not, and decided not enter. I was told to take short trades. But as I am not at all comfortable in taking short trades (fear), I did not enter short trade. So it was a boring day, only to see price moving down and down and then in a range. After 2.30 I tried to enter twice but didnt get a fill, but at last get an entry at 18806, with a hope that I might get some khurchan at least :lol: But as the trade went on in my favour, greed took on me and I hoped to get maximum. Somehow, I controlled my self, and finally closed at 15849 . A profit of about 43 points

Posting my trade.
Very well said. :clap::clap:
I am taking my time in learning and am in no hurry in jumping and investing a big money. I am keeping a tab (trying) not to enter into a loosing trade whether I may get or not a profitable trade.
You are an experienced trader. So a suggestion or a request, you can say. Are you posting your trades somewhere in a thread with charts and reasons behind taking that trade at that very time. If no, then I request you to please start such a thread to help we new entrants, so as to learn, when to take a trade, reasons behind it etc. etc. But please try that the language is simple and easy to understand. I went through some threads but it went over the head (sar ke upar se nikal gaya), as they were explaining to some experienced ones and not a newcomer.
You may be short of time but please think over my request and please devote some 15/30 minutes to start with. It will be of great help to us.
Thanks

I highlighted some of your good and bad things. First one is the most dangerous psychologically. (which is making profit though you were in anxiety, fear mode. Reason : You were not sure what you were doing but somehow it ended in profit.. trust me one day this will cause a big loss).

One more thing where you say, you don't enter loosing trade. How do you know whether the trade you are taking going to be loser or winner ? There is no way to know.. if there was, no body would be loosers in trading right..? ;) But fact is that about 90% people loose money in trading.

Last highlighted one. Like I said before, you have to start from the bottom of the ladder if you want to climb a high wall.. isn't it ? :) If you jump into section where people are discussion advance strategies, you won't be able to build anything. Foundation must be strong !! I have seen your posts in some of the other threads where I saw you asking about S/R which is like ABC of alphabet when you are trying to become a writer. Again.. nothing wrong with asking because every trader (including me) probably started from that level. But what I'm trying to indicate is don't get into how to take trade... or learn advance strategies when you are struggling with simple things like S/R.

Here is the basic threads that you MUST go through and understand before you move anywhere else. http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/9373-new-members-please-read.html

--------------------------------Deleted as absolute wrong thread--------------------------------
Wakai mein !!!!!!!!
Lekin yahan pahuncha kaise, without clicking on address of this thread :D
Apne aap !!!! :lol:

Aur 7.23 ke aas paas to teri koi post bhi nahin thee :annoyed:

Paucha na tha Chin...aur pauch gaye Japan......:lol:
Kya matlab, Sonika ben.
Lekin voh to kahin aur bhi nahin gaya us samay. Ghari dekh lo post dekh lo. Is liye voh yahin ke liye aaya tha, kahin aur jaane ke liye nahin :lol:

Voh yahan per kuchh kooda daalna chahta tha, lekin Modi ji ke swachchhta abhiyan ki vajah se us koode ko saaf ker ke chala gaya :lol:

Last edited:
Kya matlab, Sonika ben.
Lekin voh to kahin aur bhi nahin gaya us samay. Ghari dekh lo post dekh lo. Is liye voh yahin ke liye aaya tha, kahin aur jaane ke liye nahin :lol:

Voh yahan per kuchh kooda daalna chahta tha, lekin Modi ji ke swachchhta abhiyan ki vajah se us koode ko saaf ker ke chala gaya :lol:
ohh bechara kaam ka mara usko chahiye hamadard ka tonic sinkara.....:lol::D

My trades of 5.12.14

Earned 52 points in first hour of the session easily. After that, I was not able to enter due to consolidation mode of BNF. In the last hour entered once again after, BNF started showing sign of recovery, but perhaps was a late entry, as it reached next peak it started falling, I forgot that there could be a profit booking being weekly close. And I paid for this forgetfulness. And made a total loss of 145 R plus expanses.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56