My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
1 million is small .it is not even a short term target.
Ok, Here I owe an explanation. Should have explained earlier why I used the word "small".

I opened a thread, inspirational quotes, for a purpose, to make me more positive, etc. etc.
So these two posts attracted my attention.

I always had a dream.. everyone has.. nothing wrong in it.. but after these two posts, for the first time wrote the dream in my personal diary(15 years old) , and also made a plan of action.

So with reference to the big goal, here i used the word "small". It doesn't mean anything else.

here's the pic of the page:

If observed, i wrote this on the same day as that inspirational quote was posted.

So to achieve a big goal, it is good na, to split it into smaller goals.. :)
1million is not small in isolation, but when compared to billion it is small, thats what i meant, and should focus on achieving this.
Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Is Exrem function required after your Buy/Sell conditions?
I think it should remove the repeating signal. :confused:
I want multiple arrows each time obv crosses 200 ema. Exrem will remove those arrows..:(
But the point is that alert should alert once when arrow is generated. if u see closely alert is continuously generated for more than 1 minute or i should change the scrip for it to stop the alert.

so i m hearing ding ding ding, like mandir ki ghanti repeatedly until 1 or 2 minutes... :lol::lol::lol:

manojborle

I want multiple arrows each time obv crosses 200 ema. Exrem will remove those arrows..:(
But the point is that alert should alert once when arrow is generated. if u see closely alert is continuously generated for more than 1 minute or i should change the scrip for it to stop the alert.

so i m hearing ding ding ding, like mandir ki ghanti repeatedly until 1 or 2 minutes... :lol::lol::lol:
I think the culprit is 20 seconds refresh time you kept. So in realtime when candle is not closed and your condition is being satisfied, alert will trigger and before candle closing this may happen n number of times and I think alert will trigger for each instance.
Correct me if I am wrong please.