My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

rjshem

Just given vijkris a target to achieve .lets see if he can do it all the best vijkris .(vijkris remember 1 million means 6crores above in dollar conversion not indian 1 million which means 10 lakhs).

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Just given vijkris a target to achieve .lets see if he can do it all the best vijkris .(vijkris remember 1 million means 6crores above in dollar conversion not indian 1 million which means 10 lakhs).
10 billion ka big target hai, chalo 1 million se start karte hai. :D:D:p

Abhi se forbes magazine ka interview rehearsal start karna padega. :thumb:

Will show this post, that target of 10 billion was visualized on 24th Feb 2016, MahaShivratri Day.

Btw now there will be many posts ridiculing this/making fun/negative comments etc, which I will "selectively ignore".
;)

rjshem

10 billion ka big target hai, chalo 1 million se start karte hai. :D:D:p

Abhi se forbes magazine ka interview rehearsal start karna padega. :thumb:

Will show this post, that target of 10 billion was visualized on 24th Feb 2016, MahaShivratri Day.

Btw now there will be many posts ridiculing this/making fun/negative comments etc, which I will "selectively ignore".
;)
It should be million not billion but million in dollar terms.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Question on OBV method Sir-Varun Sir was using OBV and price hi-low break 3 ribbions afl,then started using OBV hi-low break 3 ribbons afl.
Whats the reason behind that Sir? :confused:

sir if we short sell nifty CE @ say 105,we can buy back @ 100
5 points net profit by short selling,then how come there's a loss short selling sir?
On the top pane there are 2 ribbons. one price break, other obv break, both 15 period.

In the obv 3 ribbons , 13/30/60 period obv break only.
Varun ji's idea was 15 period only. I think then Happyji suggested 30 and 60 period, so he added those 2 as well.

I have little knowledge of options. In the eg. u said, 5 pts is gross profits, minus the brok and tax, i don't know how much.. net will be lesser.

May be u and aja both should sit together and sort out the mathematics of options. :D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
It should be million not billion but million in dollar terms.
To be eligible for Forbes interview, 10 billion dollars is a good goal.
10 million walo ko Forbes allow nahi karega. :D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Out of total 275 posts, 90 is in this thread.. 33%. :thumb:
I already glanced through all the 90 posts and made a plan of compiling selective advisory type of posts. :thumb:
Will search ur posts in other theads tomo.

Ya, opening and running a thread, answering queries and pm, definitely consumes lot of energy.

See vivektrader bhai.. being a part time, still he z running the thread successfully. I thought he ll run away after opening, but am happy that i was wrong. :D
1st Target of the day achieved. :clap:

Finally all posts compiled and posted here. http://www.traderji.com/members-dis...-vijkriss-trading-record-pnl.html#post1208443