My Trades and Notes

karthik_sri

NIFTY Futures Chart (Hourly)...the price is taking support exactly on the 200EMA and hope to trade in this zone for couple of days...hope coming days to be in sideways unless the price close below 200EMA or above 100EMA...

NIFTY Spot hourly...trading in 200EMA area in sideways! A break will decide..

Mungus

Karthik,for Option trades do you use 3 orders-entry,SL and target order?

If target order and SL order placed in Option,it needs higher margin equivalent to futures.

karthik_sri

Karthik,for Option trades do you use 3 orders-entry,SL and target order?

If target order and SL order placed in Option,it needs higher margin equivalent to futures.
I place SL Buy order first on the decided price...once the buy price is executed by the system i place the Stop SL order which will show pending...at the time of exit i will either modify the Stop SL or cancel the SL and exit at market price depending on the price fluctuation...
I will not do short sell as this requires more margin. But i dont find any margin equivalent as I have only 10k in my account!:D

karthik_sri

NIFTY (SPOT) WEEKLY FIBO LEVEL (ON LAST WEEK HIGH/LOW)...
The reversal exactly happed at 50% level!

To move further it has to close above 7789.10 which is weekly low area and to go above 7890.48 which is FIBO 50% level.
If going down have to close below 7707 & 7697 which may take down till 7663.80 level!

Mungus

I place SL Buy order first on the decided price...once the buy price is executed by the system i place the Stop SL order which will show pending...at the time of exit i will either modify the Stop SL or cancel the SL and exit at market price depending on the price fluctuation...
I will not do short sell as this requires more margin. But i dont find any margin equivalent as I have only 10k in my account!:D
Generally I place 3 orders back to back and it works in Equity and Derivative Segment.But while trading Options we need higher margin,so either SL order or Target Order. :mad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56