my options picks intraday/delivery

anayash

how do you come up with targets & stoplosses on options? u follow charts of the underlying or options charts themselves?

please elaborate as m trying to learn more abt options trading & once m comfortable with it....i'll start trading in them!!

hi option fan,

my query remains unanswered!

option fan

hi option fan,

my query remains unanswered!
OK, ANAYASH I am not master either in TA or in any option strategy etc..

posting ABAN fut continuous chart as i found its interesting & ....
this is the method i use to trade options plz correct me whereever i am wrong.

Now see this chart... only price/volume chart

sry its a continuous chart of ABAN fut a volatile instument to trade...
if your trade is correct you will earn handsome in short time else your s/l is gone with the wind.
I am OPTION_FAN but realy dont know the details / technics (delta...etc) abt options.

what I can see here..
It can go arround 1050-1100 by dec 3rd or 4 th week (latest) if suggested s/l( in precise terms-the s/l which I seen on chart) held. and it may go back to 880-900-920 in this month itself. as it is upper limit of the horizontal channel shown 750-920 range. todays candle strenghthened my view for me as its a long legged hammer type, almost retested channel support. volume is decreasing in current fall so downside in this wave may end within the channel. and it may retest upside of the channel and if we are lucky :D:rofl: will have breakout !!

now abt my trade.. I will go with 800-820 call NOV cmp(LTP) 31 & 26 respectively ( this will cost me less than the s/l if I traded fut, which i derived from my half-knowledged-TA skills another reason I never carry fut for next day.. SAD JAN 2008) and easily/probably they will be get me 50%-200% profit. I never w8 for profit fot long time. i always try to take back my capital at fastest possible pace... and so never trade in single lot of option. remaing qty stands for me for positional/probable tgt and its premium free !!

so tgt for options never matters for me....
its just a guess/assumption.(shhhh... dont laugh)!

(pl. note. ABAN has very less liquidity in options.......for my 2-3 lots its OK !!)
I Trade naked calls or puts..... no hedging no strategy.. as i dont understand it well :(

same way i trade/ i try to find another trades in options...!

Last edited:
not aiming for the target.... and quick capturing(grabbing) of profits... is really good approach... our ultimate aim is to make money... grab the profit even it is 20%(net) of your investment...

today i got into suzlon 60ca @1.50 and got out at 2.50.... thnks for your call..... keep it up....

one should look into essar oil 170 ca @3.40 & MRPL 90ca @1.20... no tgts.... grab the profits....

regards
uday

Last edited:

rrrajguru

Dear Option Fan,

Just a suggestion from my side.

At the market hour, it is difficult to check at a regular interval of time, whether you have recomended any option to buy/sell or not. so to solve this problem why dont you open one blog site, with cbox or shutbox inside it. there you can post your message and we can communicate with you also and it will refresh automatically.

Please comment on this.

rrrajguru

option fan

Nifty fut support lies arround 6127-6147

if sustained ,

6300-6395 is not far ! IT's NEAR !!

So far 6127 is held tight..... yesterday and today also...

EDIT- nifty tested days LOW @ 6128.15 and fired back to 6153 in few minits :D i am happy but yet day to end :(

hopes are alive.. 6300-6395 ! will be a jackpot for our options holding ..

Last edited:

option fan

Friends plz keep your eyes always on suzlon

CMP 1.5 i have already bought @ 2.2 adding more

60 CA or fut... no levels.. but i feel strongly its gonna be a lottery !

Last edited:

option fan

positional pick..

ABAN fut

cmp 800

s/l arround 740

buy in 2 or 3 parts

tgt expected... 1100 dec end 880-900-920 nov end-dec 1st week

this can fail be cautious... trade/trail/ book partial should be strategy.