My Nifty trades - Tharu

Nope :( Was disturbed everytime i placed my order... Bad luck:mad:
Trading ( particularly daytrading ) needs tremendous concentration and focus without any disturbance......a trader,his chart and the prices on the screen.....nothing else should distract him...

Smart_trade

timepass

Trading ( particularly daytrading ) needs tremendous concentration and focus without any disturbance......a trader,his chart and the prices on the screen.....nothing else should distract him...

Smart_trade
So true. That's why it is counterproductive to be a "part-time" trader or run it concurrently with some other business :D

DanPickUp

He did trade beside other business and his company did not care about any thing. They miss used customer money of over 1 Milliard US Dollar and cheated all of them.

But as all the times in such big cases: Nobody knows nothing and has never heard that any money was lost or even miss used from any customer they had. Now after many months, they where sued and hopefully in an other few months they are sent to jail for the rest of there lives.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/23/investing/mf-global-corzine-sued/index.html

Tharu

Smart_trade
Thanx ST da... Am a newly wed...! Thats why stopped trading for few months.. Home-maker => THE TOUGHEST JOB... Am still trying my best :(

muinali

Thanx ST da... Am a newly wed...! Thats why stopped trading for few months.. Home-maker => THE TOUGHEST JOB... Am still trying my best :(
agree and congrat..................also need tons of concentration in this new job...:) ag