My Nifty Future Positinal Calls {TradersZone}

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

On one hand you say that you can't post afl because you do not have it, on the other hand you say you tweaked it according to your rules. But without having afl how you tweaked it.
How the two contrary statements can be true.
dear , he has afl , he has assess but it can't give it to u , as it has dll function , means controlled by the orignial developer , if he gives u than also in absense of dll u can't use it. for running that afl it requires a dll file.
Why cant the DLL and AFL both be shared?
@ sanjn
You mean to say that he has access to afl but not to dll, then how he tweaked afl in his amibroker without dll or how he is running this afl in his ami without dll. Thats the question.
If one does not want to share afl thats a different thing but making excuses for this is some thing different.

There is a thread in traderji where one fellow was giving calls but on sharing afl he said that he had no afl and he had the access to the chart through something like teamviewer. Can one believe this. ???????

@ prabhsingh
That what I want to say.

Last edited:
i have not getting that yellow band , what is that ,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
On one hand you say that you can't post afl because you do not have it, on the other hand you say you tweaked it according to your rules. But without having afl how you tweaked it.
How the two contrary statements can be true.
Why cant the DLL and AFL both be shared?
@sanjn84 : Friend I think they might have modified that yellow band or made it hidden, but i would suggest to ask the vendor to provide you the band and furthur i may guide you how i use it.

@a1b1trader : I never said that i dont have the afl , infact on posting all my trades i mention that its as per my afl. Secondly , I had tweaked the trading rules for entry and exit and not the afl. AFL cant be modified and also no need to modify it atleast for me.

@prabhsingh : There is no point in sharing as its not working , I had already replied your email regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.