My Nifty Future Positinal Calls {TradersZone}

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

tony he has been suggesting that the calls he posts on TJ are from his afl and also how can one post any call with chart and signals if its from some tips provider?
It seems you have not gone thro' the posts of the thread well. Just see post # 346 (previous page).

It seems you have not gone thro' the posts of the thread well. Just see post # 346 (previous page).
Friends please dont misunderstand it. These calls that i post here are purely from my afl that i use. Some calls might coincide with the tips provider as am using the same system but I have modified some of its rules as per my convenience as I need to have very limited number of trades and with good strike rate. I have mentioned my set of rules in image posted in my previous posts.

Dear Dilbir
If you dont mind, can you tell as to for how much time have you been trading with the software and the av points of NF per month earned following it.
Thanks
friend i have been using it from past 8 months. However with the rules defined by its vendor were too defensive & gave very limited number of trades , mostly 1 trade a month. But I tested historical data and noticed that by tweaking some of its rules , I may get in more profit trades. Although it do invite some additional risks but its working fine for me. Regarding gains there are months when gains are quite nominal & some months with 400+ but one thing I knew every time is that am in the direction of the flow & most trades hit 50-60 point target.

a1b1trader

Friends please dont misunderstand it. These calls that i post here are purely from my afl that i use. Some calls might coincide with the tips provider as am using the same system but I have modified some of its rules as per my convenience as I need to have very limited number of trades and with good strike rate. I have mentioned my set of rules in image posted in my previous posts.
On one hand you say that you can't post afl because you do not have it, on the other hand you say you tweaked it according to your rules. But without having afl how you tweaked it.
How the two contrary statements can be true.

sanjn84

dear , he has afl , he has assess but it can't give it to u , as it has dll function , means controlled by the orignial developer , if he gives u than also in absense of dll u can't use it.

for running that afl it requires a dll file.

Status
Not open for further replies.