My MetaStock COmpatable Excel EOD Convertor

Open EXCEL, go to Tools - Macros - Security

Under Security, you will find that the "High" Button is checked. Change it to "Medium" and Press "OK". Exit Work book.

Try to download again

i have downloaded this file File Type: zip
Excel_EOD_MetastkFormat_Convertor1.zip (32.0 KB,) -- but not working. getting error message "contact cem ...... "

then tried downloading the latest file CEM_EODv2 - zip file, but while installing i'm getting installation error for two files "shdocvw.dll" & "msvcrt.dll" stating that the two files are in use, but all my application are closed & only the installtion process is running. pls guide me

Respected Tradeji and all other seniors,knowledgables and other juniors of this forum,
This is a small utility ---which I made ---in request from Karthick---a very senior and honourable member of this forum---from whom I m obliged in learning many a new things---
This utility basically converts the EOD NSE bhavcopy ---(in .csv formal) to Metstk compatable excel format in a new folder withen the directory ---where the EOD files r generally stored by the respective users--
After the required conversion---The MetaStock downloader can take care of the remaining part---
I will be previledged if knowledgable forum members give necessary Comments regarding the improvement of the utility ---
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi Mitali
Thanks got your xl file,letme know how to use it

Do you have to password to get to the VBA code module in the Excel spreadsheet? I'd like to see how it is coded for the conversion process. Do you know of any other MetaStock conversion utilities programmed in Excel?