My MetaStock COmpatable Excel EOD Convertor

dear joy,
it's good to see good utilities again & again from u.one more thing can u think of developing a utility to convert NSE F&O data file to be usable in amibroker. hlp idea may be taken from future data file of BSE-NSE group.this will hlp us to utilities option data also for trading.
i hope u ppl can use ur excellent brain to fill this vaccum
regards
rajneesh

Dear Joy,

I hv downloaded yr converter.I hv converted file from NSE Bhavcopy.however I am enable to update data in downloader.
can u guide me step by step procedure for use of converted file into metastock.i hv End of day data upto 24-11-06.I want to update my data.Also can this will update my Nifty future data or Bse index?

I am very much thankful if u can help me.

Regards,
Mahesh

Respected Tradeji and all other seniors,knowledgables and other juniors of this forum,
This is a small utility ---which I made ---in request from Karthick---a very senior and honourable member of this forum---from whom I m obliged in learning many a new things---
This utility basically converts the EOD NSE bhavcopy ---(in .csv formal) to Metstk compatable excel format in a new folder withen the directory ---where the EOD files r generally stored by the respective users--
After the required conversion---The MetaStock downloader can take care of the remaining part---
I will be previledged if knowledgable forum members give necessary Comments regarding the improvement of the utility ---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hello Pankaj,
Thanks --for ur review---By the way---ur utility can be termed as a software---while mines remains in a stage of utility---I m working in a diff --excel utility now---and have succeeded in the isolation of company data---along with technical indicators---
I would like to know---what more staff can be included in this utility of mines---
Also---if u have made any development ---in plotting charts---do let me know--Plz--
Wishing u --from the core of my heart---a true success---both in terms of speed--and stability----of ur software---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Dear Joy its since long i am member of traderji and watching your articles and your utilities develpoed by u like pivot ect., in this connection I appriciate your deed for this forum and even small investors like me. Have u develope any T A utilities like BUY/SELL signal in Excell for positional or intraday trading.
Regards
Anand

Hello joy,
I dont know about this utility, but can you tell me if you can convert excel format files to metastock files , which can be seen in chart formations in metastock? i have prices in csv format but i dont know how to convert it into meta stock format. pls help me.
thanks
pradeep

I downloaded zip file but when I push button "OPEN METASTOCK COMPATABLE EXCEL EOD CONVERTOR FORM", I get a pop-up message that says "Macros in this workbook are disabled because the security level is high..." How do I sign or change the security level of macros?