My IntradayView and short term possibilities

Dearest Traderji,and all others seniors and juniors,

A weeks trading has ended ,with NIFTY closing at 1992----trading for the entire week in a band width of 1970 to 2010.
This week has been a heaven for many of the midcaps.
My picks for the week has mostly achieved their targets.VENKEYS,MALWA COTTON ,SRIENTFIN,EVEREADY have msstly done very well and achieved my targets.
TATAFIN even though showed initial signs of breakout,could not sustain it.

JAINSTUDIO has come down to 26.95.A good buy at 25 level,expecting a target of 30.
BOMBAY DEYING has come down to 316.25 .A good buy if it falls below 310,expecting a target of 340.
HOTEL LEELA closed at 201.3. A good buy if it falls to the level of 190.
ZEETELE has fallen below 150,closing at 149.1.A moderately good buy at 145.
Hope u have a good trading day on Monday.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Today was a day of bullish run--all stks increased a lot--not much time today---I stick to my previous recomendations---Mukta arts increased---Matrix Labs increased-----A new addition---HARRMALAYAM---Friday 16% increase,closed 102---today closed 105----do not buy unless it falls a bit

Have a good trade tomorrow
regards,
joy_mitali

Today NIFTY closed at 2028(up 14points).After all, NIFTY will probably reach 2035,tomorrow,as per as the market prediction.
A lot of interesting happenings occured in the mid -cap sector today.
The first interesting occurance is of SAIL---today SAIL closed at 52.4----up 7.4%
If tomorrow it falls to the level of 50 ,I think it will be a very good buy ----SAIL is probably(may be surely) coming out of the bottom-most range.Even it falls a bit more even,I still feel this is a good level of freshly entering.SAIL generally takes a relatively
long time for movement,but once it crosses 56 with a bit of resistance,it will reach 63 level.
Another stk JAYAGROGN (JAYANT AGRO)----opened at 219(prev close201),traded in the 1st hour at 208-211.5,during the mid-day traded at 204-207 level,then suddenly fell to 194,then closed at 202(volume around 11lakhs,relatively high).Rose from 144-200 level,withen a week----anyone to invest or trade will do at their own risk.

THe 3rd---HARRMALAYAM---opened at 108,closed at 99,down 5.89%(low 98)Probably an entry at 90 would be moderately safe(depending on the tone of the market)---tomorrow may increase---may be for intraday--

The 4th ----HIMACHALFUT(HFCL)---opened at 20---high 20---close 18.75---low 18.1---down -6%----a very good buy at the level15(moderately good buy at 17)----expecting level 24---in short time.

the 5th ----RELIENCE INFRA---today up 6.96%,closing at 140----now in the breakout zone---may reach 150

The 6th ---ZEETELE---closed at 144.9,down -3.46%---I told to buy at 145 level---those who have not entered,should wait and see if it falls to 140 level and sustains or not---then is a very safe buy(if it breaks,it can go down to 130---chances are slim)
expecting a return of 155 level in a short time.

That for today---Hope u all have a happy trading tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Today NIFTY closed at 2043(up 15points).Now it is waiting time to see whether NIFTY reaches 2100 or not.

SAIL closed at 54 up around 3%.I do not understand if the uptrend will continue on on on,but still I think SAIL will once reach 50 level.

JAYAGRO closed at 219.2, up 8%. Actually in the last 30 sec probably,it increased from 218 to 219.2.(open:205,high:222.2,low 203)---dont understand whats it target---can fall a lot tomorrow--or even increase hugely---probably good for intraday---

ZEETELE reached 140(down -3.38%,low:139.5,high and open:145.4)---as per my assumption---wait and see,if it stabilises at this level,or not--may increase a bit tomorrow---but if it falls below 138,then can go to 135 and even to 130where it will obviously stabilise.

HARMALAYAM closed at 98.25(down:-.41%)I still feel it will fall and stabilise at 90 level,when there can be a buy signal.

HFCL closed at 19.2---but a good buy will only at 17level---best at 15.

WHats Happening to the DIAMOND related stocks----CLASSIC DIAMONDS --(closed:150.25 ,up:15.6%--both BSE,NSE ),SU-RAJ DIAMONDS (closed: 61.95 ,up:11.5%---both BSE,NSE ),SUN RAJ DIAMOND (closed:13.29 ,up:11.2%--only in BSE) ,SUASHISH DIAMONDS (closed: 93.70 ,up:4.4%,---only BSE)

MALWA COTTTON--closed--140.35,up:5%---Hope everyone who bought it r enjoying a good profit.

VENKEYS ---closed:126.55--up :5%---Target 140 probably achivable.
Hope, u all have a good trade tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Joy,
Got into Venky's yesterday-up 10 today....Great Call,Joy.Am just trailstopping it upwards...once again,thanx!!

Happy trading!!

Saint

Hi hmp,
Ya ,I do believe in day-trading----but than it ,I believe in very short term investing---2-5days mainly.
While doing day trading,I do not trade in too many scripts----2 to 3,atmost 4,rarely( leaving a few special days)
I always follow the price movement for a short time,try to understand the range withen which it moves----and then trade accordingly.Sometimes the trade has to be carried on and completed withen 3-4mins.
It is always preferable,not to do day -trading with unknown scripts---just on the basis of news flow.
And it is always advisable to have pre-defined targets----and get out of the trade ,when target or close to it (sometimes )is reached.
I do not believe much in stop-loss----though it is always advicable o follow strict stop -loss policy.
Charting software to be folowed or not-----it entirely depends on the skill ,experience,and deep knowledge of the indicator to be followed.More than that-----one has to develop the intution and a trading knowledge(not the fundamentals--always) of the concerned stock to be traded with.For this---long hours---sitting in front of the trading terminal screen is a must----as has been referred by Traderji himself.
Regards,
joy_mitali

The new week started with a weak note.Today NIFTY closed at 2072(down 4points).

A few stocks of inerest in todays trading was SKUMARS(closed at 25.6,up 5.1%) and ZENITH INFOTECH(25.4,up 9.5%)
MTNL is now in a sort of breakout zone havng a strong support at 117.Can get at 117-118,and expect 125 in a short time.

JAYAGRO( closed at 202.25,down-6.38%)---low 200.Possible chance of increase --tomorrow----good for intraday.
JINDAL PHOTO----good for intraday,tomorrow----a probable good buy for hold at 375 level,target 400

HOTEL LEELA went to a intradayday low of 185(at open)---traded most of the time at around 193--194---before closing at 197.8.A good buy at 190 level---

Thats for today.

Hope, u all have a good trade tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali