My IntradayView and short term possibilities

Dearest Traderji and all other respected seniors and juniors,
First of all I would like to thank everybody for going through this thread,and having significant respect in my recomendations.I am previledged that seniors like NKSagar do go through thread.
Since a lot of activities goes on in the market,and it is virtually impossible to discuss almost each and every aspect,and even many of them r beyond my knowledge,too--but I would try to summarise (in accordance to my view)at least a few of them.
Before proceeding with:--
I would like to make a comparision of my recomendations,on 3rd and 4th May,with respect to todays perspective.
On 3rd May,Zee tele closed at 141.6(up7.93%)I recomended that it would go upto 155 in a short time.Today it closed at 155.95(High 156.8)I think it is time to book profit,---though it may go upto 160,or may fall to 150 level,too.
On 3rd May,I gave a recomendation of PRITISH_NANDI to get around 50 level(closed at 51.5)and a target of 65 in a month and half.Today it closed at 62.95(up 14.66%,High 65.85).Wait for a few more days.If it falls below 59,get out,otherwise get out as it reaches 66-67.
MUKTA_ARTS--my recommended price on 3rd MAY was 41-42 was 41-42, target 55 in 2 mths,--Today closed at 46.6(up 2.52%,High 47.45)Its now a hold at this stage.
On 4th MAY my recomendation was there for DHAMPUR SUGAR (Close Price:116.95, Open:Rs113 , High : Rs119.35, Low :Rs.110.50 % Change:4.42%)With a probable bullish trend,the stock will quickly rise upto 135.
Today,DHAMPUR closed at 122.8(HIGH 123.55,low 119.5)It still now a hold.
On 4th MAY,---TATA COFFEE(Close Price:Rs.265.60 Open:Rs255.60 , High : Rs269.80, Low :Rs.255.60 % Change:3.11%)Though the volume is very thin,but it is showing a turning point;try to get it at 260 level,exit at 280.----TODAY,--TATA COFFEE closed at 289.55(down .16%)

Well ,it feels good that most of my recommendations has achieved,or approaching my traget prices,at a rapid pace,a bit even beyond my immaginations.

Now the other side of the story.----NIFTY is trading range bound(cLOSE 1993)Even though many seniors r expecting it to surpas 2000 level,upto 2035,--but I have my doubts.I still feel that it will give a fall to 1970 level--before reboncing again to the level of1985-1990(only my hunch!!!)

Now coming to urs requests---NKSagar---
ACC--no doubt a good stock(Close Price Rs394.45, Open Rs386.20, HighRs.394.45, Low Rs 382.00 ,% Change 2.43%)The thing to be cautious of is --after the resistance level of 360,it has more or less shot upward,without any significant fall.Its 52 week high is 411.I think,even though it a stock of good fundamentals, but one should wait fr the stk to fall at least once to the 375-377 level before accumulation----unless there is any significant news,ehich I am not aware of----I amm not trading in ACC.

GUJRATAMBUJA---a giant in cement sector---Close Price Rs 446.00 ,Open Rs.444.9,
High Rs446.50, Low Rs442.00, % Change1.08%,52-Week H/L468.00 / 231.00
--it reached 468 in mid Jan,--now again it is approaching that level,---I think now not a good time to enter(in a span of an year,it may go upto 550,but it may ponder around 500;a year --long time!!!u r the best judge!!!)

CENTURIAN BANK--pondering around 14--this is a stock I personally do not like---traded a lot in it---still holding a small amount at 17---it is a stk which gives a pole volt now and then---stil u can get it around 13(actually a good price to buy---exit at 17,---nothing can be said specifically about long term)

NAGAR FERT ----buy only if it crosses 14 with significant volume---target 17,--or u can get it at around 12 and exit at 14.

MPHASIS BFL---has recently made a significant jump!!--now 265.35----wait a bit ---get it if possibly at 250---a 3 mnths target of 290---

MOTHERSON SS---on begining Feb--it fell from arrrox 107 to 67approx level,---do not know whether there was stk split,or anything-----it has overcome a smallresistance of around 55---Today Close:65.85,%Change 1%,High 67.7,---until and unless it crosses 70 level with significant level,nothing can be said by me---I do not trade in it---

Now ,coming to my fascinating stocks----VENKYS--has gone up by 7.62%,Close 118.65--high 128.7-----traded most of the day in a range of 122-124.5---with the news of WALMART's investing a huge amount in India---it is a good buy----maybe tomorrow it may falla bit---but a good buy at 112-115 level----it may rise to 150 level--in short time---
Keep an eye on TATAINFOMEDIA(rise 20%),TITAN(rise9%),TATA INFOTECH(UP 13%)----but trade in all of them cautiously---all at around 52 weeh HIGH

Trade tomorrow cautiously
Hope u all hav a good trading tomorrow
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited:
NIFTY closed today---1986(down 7points)I still presume that it would go to the level of 1970,before making a turn around.
This week had been a total week for the midcaps.Lots of relatively unknown stocks made an outburst.
Hoping monday would begin cautiously,acuumulate SRI ADHIKARI BROTHERS,MUKTA ARTS,TATACOFFEE(close 291.5,)--target 310,TITAN(cautiously,try to get at lower levels),RILINFRA(for intraday,and short period of 2-3 days), VENKEYS, EVARADY, AUROBINDO PHARMA,MALWA COTTON

Enjoy the weekend,and have a good trading day on monday.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Well done!

Thanks Joy,

You are doing a superb service.

This will make u earn a lot of good Karma and will influence your luck at the markets (not that u need any, with your knowhow!) for the positive.

One of the really important effects of contributions like yours is that you are driving fresh-investor citizens to invest with really intelligent tips. As the country invests more and more in equity, we shall become more and more self-reliant.

Call me a dreamer, but the day is not far when FIIs will not rule the roost at the stock markets.

It will be us small-time Indian retailers, who shall come out with their added volumes and increasing knowledge of the markets due to efforts like yours.

We will form the basis for a new and emerging India, independent!!!

Thanks,

Uday.

AMITBE

Hello Joy,
You are doing great, and please keep up..
I have a question:
Had bought PETRONET LNG on the rise at around 44 about two months ago. It dipped sharply from there and only now has come back up to around 41, 42, but despite good volumes, doesn't seem to want to push further.
Please throw some light, of which you seem to have a great abundance of! :)

Thanks everybody,for all urs inspiring words---it really feels great, that I am of some help for at least a few new entrants----but just inspiration doesn't help---isn't it?

If any of u really get profited from my tips ,then just make a little bit of promise to urself-----u will part of at least 5-10% of ur profits(depending on ur profits) per profitable trade for the benefit of ur countrymen---these little droplets of help from the trading community willl one day become a trend setter and make many of our country men self sufficient to earn their livelihood.And believe it ,in the process,---u will feel jubilant enough ,even with ur small contributions--- and become more focused on ur trade and there by make more profits in the process.

To AMITBE: u have bought it at quite a high price,I'm sorry to say.But it is at resistance level of around 40-42,for quiet some time,---the volume is good,so if u r a long time invester,there is nothing much to worry---if it crosses 44 witha good volume ,then it can to the level of 55.In the near by short time,it may fall even to 40,----not to worry,go on with a stop loss of 32.

And,finally, to UDAY specially---THANKS ,my friend,from the core of my heart--for ur courage to dream--at least I have one more dreamer along with me---and I'm sure there a lot more throughout my country---and ---may be ---one day,all of our dreams will really turn to reality---and our country will again stand erect and become self dependent(it noway means --self isolation and keeping away from the global spectrum---)and will face the global trading community with dignity and prestige.May be ,at present ,it is a far fetched dream,---but that day is not far away!!!
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited:
Mittal Or mitali
joy_mitali said:
Dearest Traderji and all other respected members,

A week's trading has ended with NIFTY approximately losing more than30points[Mon--2063.4;Tues--2052.55;Wed--2069.3;Thurs--2052.85;Fri--2031.2]

A general discussion among the traders has been whether NIFTY would be able to sustain the2000 level or go below it.

The majority view is that it would go to 1995 level,where there would be some resistance,and if that is broken ,it can go to as low as 1950.
As such there are a lot of traders who have been buying NIFTY 2000 PUT.

And this is where I(personally) see a twister. Even though everybody tries to beat the market with the general trend,but the market has an uncannny nack of behaving the opposite way .

On 8th March 2005,(exactly one month back), NIFTY was 2168.95,
and everyone in the street was talking about the probable 2200 level,
when NIFTY made a U turn and now it is in its present form.

I forsee the Market to move sidewise this week(just intution--nothing else),with a little bullish trend.It will probably hobble around 2050-2060 level.

Before coming to my discussions related to my stock picks for the next week,I would like to put my views on a particular stock---DIVIS LAB on request from colpsrao(P.S.RAO)

On Friday DIVIS LABb opened at 1030.1level,high--1084.4,low--1014.9,
close 1054.3(down -2.07%) A good buy will be at 1000-1020 and better to get out of the stock at 1150(achievable),at which there will be some resistance.Beyond that ,1350 level may be possible,but I am not very sure in the short term.For long term perspective,one can obviously hold on and expect even 1500level.
For tomorrow,I would like to grab TATATELE at 26 ,(Friday close 26.9.down 3.24%)
expecting 30 level(7to 10 days),ICICI at Rs 400.(even at fridays close403.95)with an expectation of 420 level any time,any day and getting out of it.TISCO at 375 will be a very good pickwith an expectation of Rs 400withen a short time.
Matrix labs I still feel should reach 200, and REL infra should reach least 170 logically.
Hope,u all have a good trade tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali

or Mittal

?
joy_mitali said:
Dearest Traderji and all other respected members,

A week's trading has ended with NIFTY approximately losing more than30points[Mon--2063.4;Tues--2052.55;Wed--2069.3;Thurs--2052.85;Fri--2031.2]

A general discussion among the traders has been whether NIFTY would be able to sustain the2000 level or go below it.

The majority view is that it would go to 1995 level,where there would be some resistance,and if that is broken ,it can go to as low as 1950.
As such there are a lot of traders who have been buying NIFTY 2000 PUT.

And this is where I(personally) see a twister. Even though everybody tries to beat the market with the general trend,but the market has an uncannny nack of behaving the opposite way .

On 8th March 2005,(exactly one month back), NIFTY was 2168.95,
and everyone in the street was talking about the probable 2200 level,
when NIFTY made a U turn and now it is in its present form.

I forsee the Market to move sidewise this week(just intution--nothing else),with a little bullish trend.It will probably hobble around 2050-2060 level.

Before coming to my discussions related to my stock picks for the next week,I would like to put my views on a particular stock---DIVIS LAB on request from colpsrao(P.S.RAO)

On Friday DIVIS LABb opened at 1030.1level,high--1084.4,low--1014.9,
close 1054.3(down -2.07%) A good buy will be at 1000-1020 and better to get out of the stock at 1150(achievable),at which there will be some resistance.Beyond that ,1350 level may be possible,but I am not very sure in the short term.For long term perspective,one can obviously hold on and expect even 1500level.
For tomorrow,I would like to grab TATATELE at 26 ,(Friday close 26.9.down 3.24%)
expecting 30 level(7to 10 days),ICICI at Rs 400.(even at fridays close403.95)with an expectation of 420 level any time,any day and getting out of it.TISCO at 375 will be a very good pickwith an expectation of Rs 400withen a short time.
Matrix labs I still feel should reach 200, and REL infra should reach least 170 logically.
Hope,u all have a good trade tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

A poem for Joy

AWAKEN O INDIA

o suffering nation
you sleep like a log
amidst consternation
one gasps in your smog
your pilots unevolved
your people apathetic
your problems unsolved