My Daily Options Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

friends,

my RM was long till now she sent a message cut ur longs...& now she is short on mkt so mkt may come up......:lol::rofl:
You should give me her number... she can be used as Oracle :)

findvikas

Bull Bear Ratio
===========

Series: November

Date.............BBR............Trend
18-Nov..........0.087..........Bear
19-Nov..........0.093..........Bear
20-Nov..........0.027..........Bear

Series: December

18-Nov..........1.07..........Bull
19-Nov..........0.63..........Bear
20-Nov..........1.25..........Bull

November series turned even more bearish... down from 0.093 to 0.027
December series back to bullish sentiment... this one day blip can be ignored... Monday will give us a clear picture for December series being expiry week

we will see how much correct my calculations are.

aditya14

Bull Bear Ratio
===========

Series: November

18-Nov..........0.087..........Bear
19-Nov..........0.093..........Bear
20-Nov..........0.027..........Bear

Series: December

18-Nov..........1.07..........Bull
19-Nov..........0.63..........Bear
20-Nov..........1.25..........Bull

November series turned even more bearish... down from 0.093 to 0.027
December series back to bullish sentiment... this one day blip can be ignored... Monday will give us a clear picture for December series being expiry week

we will see how much correct my calculations are.
PCR won`t give u a good picture as month has 4 days remaining and traders are unwinding current positions and going(gone) long in december.

AlokTewari

Lets look at that ledger boy
Why Aditya ? Why does he have to give you proof of that ? Take it or leave it. Though myself & Vikas have contradicting views on how market would pan out & one of us will be right & one wrong but as we know his views are based on certain serious study which he has done & not just misleading others. Educated people learn to live with diverging views & there is no reason for someone to prove his trades. Get a life Man.

Cheers !!!

aditya14

Why Aditya ? Why does he have to give you proof of that ? Take it or leave it. Though myself & Vikas have contradicting views on how market would pan out & one of us will be right & one wrong but as we know his views are based on certain serious study which he has done & not just misleading others. Educated people learn to live with diverging views & there is no reason for someone to prove his trades. Get a life Man.

Cheers !!!
Well just read some previous posts.Some of the newbies want easy money and get stuck thinking ooh vikas always makes money i must follow his trades.So what happens in the end is its always the herd who get drilled.

Now iam not doubting him(maybe iam) but it isnt unreasonable to see a screenshot as that will clear up if he is papertrading which i assume he is.

No doubt he is quickly getting good at TA.But 1 thing in life is
"If something looks too good to be true,it probably isn`t true"

So when you have a trader who is changing his positions every 2 mins then you have to wonder if that style is indeed making any money.

It just gives the newbies a perception that options market is easy money as this guy is constantly making money and i doubt that its true.

Come on vikas you are papertrading i know it you know it,don`t make other people lose money based on your calls as you shout Short now and then after 2 mins you book and its random.

Status
Not open for further replies.