My Daily Options Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

friends,

my RM was long till now she sent a message cut ur longs...& now she is short on mkt so mkt may come up......:lol::rofl:
You should give me her number... she can be used as Oracle :)

findvikas

Bull Bear Ratio
===========

Series: November

Date.............BBR............Trend
18-Nov..........0.087..........Bear
19-Nov..........0.093..........Bear
20-Nov..........0.027..........Bear

Series: December

18-Nov..........1.07..........Bull
19-Nov..........0.63..........Bear
20-Nov..........1.25..........Bull

November series turned even more bearish... down from 0.093 to 0.027
December series back to bullish sentiment... this one day blip can be ignored... Monday will give us a clear picture for December series being expiry week

we will see how much correct my calculations are.

findvikas

DOW JONES future gave up my level and it went all the way to 10241 once it crossed the 10275 level... trading now at 10266.

similarly... S&P went down to touch 1083.7 now trading at 1087.1

gbiradar

DOW JONES future gave up my level and it went all the way to 10241 once it crossed the 10275 level... trading now at 10266.

similarly... S&P went down to touch 1083.7 now trading at 1087.1
Futures were again misleading... it opened well above 10300 level...

aditya14

Bull Bear Ratio
===========

Series: November

18-Nov..........0.087..........Bear
19-Nov..........0.093..........Bear
20-Nov..........0.027..........Bear

Series: December

18-Nov..........1.07..........Bull
19-Nov..........0.63..........Bear
20-Nov..........1.25..........Bull

November series turned even more bearish... down from 0.093 to 0.027
December series back to bullish sentiment... this one day blip can be ignored... Monday will give us a clear picture for December series being expiry week

we will see how much correct my calculations are.
PCR won`t give u a good picture as month has 4 days remaining and traders are unwinding current positions and going(gone) long in december.

AlokTewari

Lets look at that ledger boy
Why Aditya ? Why does he have to give you proof of that ? Take it or leave it. Though myself & Vikas have contradicting views on how market would pan out & one of us will be right & one wrong but as we know his views are based on certain serious study which he has done & not just misleading others. Educated people learn to live with diverging views & there is no reason for someone to prove his trades. Get a life Man.

Cheers !!!

aditya14

Why Aditya ? Why does he have to give you proof of that ? Take it or leave it. Though myself & Vikas have contradicting views on how market would pan out & one of us will be right & one wrong but as we know his views are based on certain serious study which he has done & not just misleading others. Educated people learn to live with diverging views & there is no reason for someone to prove his trades. Get a life Man.

Cheers !!!
Well just read some previous posts.Some of the newbies want easy money and get stuck thinking ooh vikas always makes money i must follow his trades.So what happens in the end is its always the herd who get drilled.

Now iam not doubting him(maybe iam) but it isnt unreasonable to see a screenshot as that will clear up if he is papertrading which i assume he is.

No doubt he is quickly getting good at TA.But 1 thing in life is
"If something looks too good to be true,it probably isn`t true"

So when you have a trader who is changing his positions every 2 mins then you have to wonder if that style is indeed making any money.

It just gives the newbies a perception that options market is easy money as this guy is constantly making money and i doubt that its true.

Come on vikas you are papertrading i know it you know it,don`t make other people lose money based on your calls as you shout Short now and then after 2 mins you book and its random.

Status
Not open for further replies.