My Crude Oil Intra diary

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
You please make up your mind first, what bothers you more that my trades are brilliant or that i enjoy them. Now donot spill your ignorance around and showing your complete lack of understanding of the markets and of a mechanical system. A mechanical system is designed in such a way that you take trades without a bias. If your system is any good, it takes the decision making out of your hands. Why make a system if you have to stay extra focused all the time after that. Yes if it is a quickfix hatched job then i can understand your dilemma. For every signal there are only 2 possible outcomes, either stoploss or targets so why mess it up if you want to change your mind and take discretionary trades in between. It has been proved time and again how OBV helps me trade and i was gracious enough to teach it to a few to the best of my abilities. Whether you admit it or not, you yourself have claimed in-numerable times that it has helped you a lot. Now you yourself are contradicting yourself. Good live in wonderland.
Thought about not posting a single post here, but since you asked me what bothers me - here it is , when none try to judge your trades , regardless those are on Tj terminal or trading terminal - , none asked for your freaking opinion about the way others trades. So save those . I don’t know about others , I don’t need your suggestions or review comments on the trades we take. You Can enjoy all the brilliance of whatever method you follow , none of my business. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ap*

This is an open question ? Have i exploited any of you. Has anyone gained knowledge by my rationales and become a better trader. Because if you guys are not honest now then what was the point in sending me PM's over the years.
You have never exploited me or anyone that i know off in anyway. Have gained tremendously by your knowledge and am very grateful to call you my Guru. Its not a term we take easy here in south india and i mean it.

In the recent Bn downmove have caught 800 points and can prove it via trading statements ( using your system alone )

Infact i might have even exploited you by wanting your trading system which you have given me for free and even taught me how to use it well. Cant expect more and im ever go grateful for your help Sir. Good day.

nurav

AP sir i guess that was the last time i give anybody my system. Some people with their arrogance and ignorance have made me regret it.

ap*

AP sir i guess that was the last time i give anybody my system. Some people with their arrogance and ignorance have made me regret it.
Since we have not played a role in its inception nor have we put in the hardwork of creating it like you. We can only hope that you keep helping us Sir, cannot demand for help but only request.

This is an open question ? Have i exploited any of you. Has anyone gained knowledge by my rationales and become a better trader. Because if you guys are not honest now then what was the point in sending me PM's over the years.
@ Nurav ji Please take MB Sir's answer as mine also, i can't express better than that.I am not here for your live trades .. but for the knowledge and confidence you impart matters me most.. and talking about LTF your views seems reasonable to me as any Big move on HTF manifests from LTF only.. now a days iam trading in 1 min TF only.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Apacheindian

http://prntscr.com/kqsm1o Apache sir abhi to is post ko 1 mahina bhi nahi hua. And i became a devil for you.
Sir ji I hv never said that you are a devil.

Everyone has different style and capacity to trade which suits to his/her own personality..so we must respect each others views and trading style..
Few days back I was in short while Tuna bro was in long (opposite trades) still both of us made money.. I believe thats what matters end of the day.

I hope everyone wants to learn and earn so just keep it that way..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nurav

Apache sir if you like some post in which somebody abuses me then i take it that you are abusing me too. What happened to your statement when you had called me a guru on Guru Purnima.