My Crude Oil Intra diary

nurav

My upbringing and education may not have landed me a job in an MNC(which was also offered to me some 20+ years back) but it sure has groomed me well and my US education, if nothing else has taught me etiquettes. Droping names is not my forte but some of the doyens of indian industry know me on first name basis.

nurav

Kumudhan sir now the gloves are off. You wanted me to be your mentor. From tommorrow onwards i shall PM you my trades which you can also follow in realtime, provided you post your actual contract note at EOD. That is the only way these ingrates would see reason. I will reimburse you if you blow up your account in the next seven days. But they should shut up after that. And those who follow my levels please PM me. I will PM the levels now no live trades. These very people have forgotten that i had given the buy call with valid reasons in crude at the lowest levels and given my target of 5600 also which they had laughed at. Now look at them coming up with long trades from the bottom itself.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
The damage is permanent. You vilify me in public and apologise in private, just shows who has ego me or you.
Apology was also in public, it is still there. You are not worth it. And yes, we are no longer friends.

And Kumdhan is making money using your system - ROFL. Come out of your wet dream. Aaj tak to ek post nahi ddiya order book ka. Dikha na - live trade with 1:1 mapping with order book. We are to fake trader. Tu geniune hain. Show a single proof for 1 week that you take all trades the one you post. Dont tell, I am posting trade in advance, proof not needed. No, you are restoring to name calling. So show proof, you are actually taking those trades.

No single person, neither @kumudhan follows your system.

@kumudhan: confession time please. (leave it, don't want to drag you in this)

Anyways, moving out of this thread. Not my place. And stop spreading false hope. Trading is never easy money --> this is what will happen otherwise, people with hand to mouth situation will commit suicide following your bloody lose making temperament, to hell with system of yours.

--> Read this: what have you done:

BTW, in my thread also Dogs are not allowed.

Last edited:

nurav

You please make up your mind first, what bothers you more that my trades are brilliant or that i enjoy them. Now donot spill your ignorance around and showing your complete lack of understanding of the markets and of a mechanical system. A mechanical system is designed in such a way that you take trades without a bias. If your system is any good, it takes the decision making out of your hands. Why make a system if you have to stay extra focused all the time after that. Yes if it is a quickfix hatched job then i can understand your dilemma. For every signal there are only 2 possible outcomes, either stoploss or targets so why mess it up if you want to change your mind and take discretionary trades in between. It has been proved time and again how OBV helps me trade and i was gracious enough to teach it to a few to the best of my abilities. Whether you admit it or not, you yourself have claimed in-numerable times that it has helped you a lot. Now you yourself are contradicting yourself. Good live in wonderland.

nurav

I never claimed that i have the holy grail with me. The reason i dropped down to lower TF was that the stops were manageable and the RR's fantastic to say the least. And once i had told Apache sir that one does not compromise on going down in TF as you need to harness that. Not all pivots are made equal. By harnessing you get to know only the relevant pivots to consider even in 1tick TF.

nurav

This is an open question ? Have i exploited any of you. Has anyone gained knowledge by my rationales and become a better trader. Because if you guys are not honest now then what was the point in sending me PM's over the years.

monkeybusiness

This is an open question ? Have i exploited any of you. Has anyone gained knowledge by my rationales and become a better trader. Because if you guys are not honest now then what was the point in sending me PM's over the years.
Have i exploited any of you : No,

Learning OBV has changed my way of trading. Since long I wanted to learn Volumes, tried many methods but I couldn't grasp them or make use of volumes in live trading my inability. Learning OBV & using OBV has completely changed my trading.

nurav

MB sir you and i do not count, because you and the few other people who are very close to me know that i as a pro trader cannot post my trades. The gentleman in question also knew this and exploited this knowledge to show me in bad light.