MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devangan123

Kindly Traderji Moderator,
I don't want this person to be here on my thread atleast posting , Is there any way to stop him?
He not gonna stop it here , I don't care if he got 100 likes for his stuff,
As helper himself not having himself, this guy wake from sleep after 6 years came here for criticize ..
Kindly Moderator,
Please stop this person atleast from this thread .

Yes, i opened this thread, i dont want this person to be here

I told him to stop but he won't stop it , he will continue , Kindly moderator only way is if you can help .. he will post here again and again ..
I can't focus on my problem just because of him.

Kindly forward this message to Moderator
Are u requesting mods or ordering them :annoyed: i can't see where u asked this guy to stop posting in this thread.

Seriously forums are not for free AFL but for learning

Please change urself and u will see whole world changed

Kindly Traderji Moderator,
I don't want this person to be here on my thread atleast posting , Is there any way to stop him?
He not gonna stop it here , I don't care if he got 100 likes for his stuff,
As helper himself not having himself, this guy wake from sleep after 6 years came here for criticize ..
Kindly Moderator,
Please stop this person atleast from this thread .

Yes, i opened this thread, i dont want this person to be here

I told him to stop but he won't stop it , he will continue , Kindly moderator only way is if you can help .. he will post here again and again ..
I can't focus on my problem just because of him.

Kindly forward this message to Moderator
Why should you be allowed to start a thread with code that you stole from somewhere else and then claim that the thread is yours?

Do you not want others to know that you are a thief who got caught?

-- no1lives4ever

cheap

Kindly Traderji Mods,
These people not gonna stop, Kindly Ban them from this thread,

I already wrote in my first post that i took this code from other forum, it's not his code.

Kindly members please forward this message .These people not gonna stop .
Kindly please moderator I can't focus on my thread. Last one page is just stopping him.
This person can't even read my first post.
Kindly moderator,these guys not gonna stop it, they're ruining my thread. Kindly please stop them, they never gonna stop it

this person come after 6year just for ruining a thread .

Kindly Traderji moderator, I've to reply to Kelvin Hand for the task he gave, i need to complete, these persons ruining my thread, kindly do something against them..
Kindly take action against them

Last edited:

KelvinHand

AddRow will just add a text row to the output while running an exploration. It should not have any major issues.

The original screenshot by trash gives a lot of clues about how this works.

This cheap attempt at writing code should hint at the bug:

Code:
AddRow( StrFormat( ""+i+"%g minutes" ) );
This is code that has been incorrectly copy/pasted from the Amibroker reference for AddRow(), here: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/addrow.html

The original code was:
Code:
AddRow( StrFormat( "row %g	second column", i ) );
:lol:

-- no1lives4ever
PS: I am stuck at Ami 5.9, need to pay for upgrade to latest version. Will do that once I see any must have new features. Till then 5.9 is working great for me.
This original code you posted, still not right. :lol:
when you copy from the help guide, it maybe hidden, giving you an illusion.
without that small little key, you can print to 1st column only but not able to print to different columns.

Use a magnify glass to check Post #32, the code again, the minor difference.

"The original screenshot by trash gives a lot of clues about how this works" only appear to some programmers.
This poor guy already mentioned he ask his gang, they cannot solve it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.