MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheap

Or use AddRow() function to get vertical output with patterns being column header.

Hi,
AddRow() is not giving output.

This is the code get used
Code:
SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True );
AddTextColumn( Name(), "Ticker",1, colorDefault,colorDefault, 50);
AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Company",1, colorDefault,colorDefault,250);
AddColumn( DateTime(), "Date", formatDateTime, colorDefault,colorDefault, 80 );
[COLOR="Red"][B]AddTextColumn("#", "BullBar");
AddTextColumn("#", "BearBar");
AddTextColumn("#", "Bull Engulfing")[/B][/COLOR];

for ( i = 20; i <= 50; i++ ) // 1minute to 30minute
{
TimeFrameSet( i * in1Minute );

O1 = Ref(O,-1); 
C1 = Ref(C,-1);
MP = (H+L)/2;
R = H-L;

//-- Condition 
blBar=C>MP AND O>MP;
brBar=C<MP AND O<MP;

blEngulf = ((O1>C1) AND (C>O) AND (C>=O1) AND (C1>=O) AND ((C-O)>(O1-C1)));
brEngulf = ((C1>O1) AND (O>C) AND (O>=C1) AND (O1>=C) AND ((O-C)>(C1-O1)));

ss = ((R>4*(O-C)) AND ((H-C)/(.001+R)>= 0.75) AND ((H-O)/(.001+R)>= 0.75));

filter = blBar OR brBar or ss OR blEngulf OR brEngulf; 

[COLOR="Red"][B]AddRow( StrFormat( ""+i+"%g minutes" ) );
[/B][/COLOR]

TimeFrameRestore();

}
How to add bull bear column with Addrow with timeframe?

Last edited:

cheap

Read changes for version 5.91.0.
May i know why are you referring for 5.91.0? when current amibroker version is 6+ ?
May i know what are you referring for ?

@Kevin, this guy is not just cheap, he is super cheap.

He cant program, but he still wants others to write his code for free. He has made multiple ids across forums and then claims that they are different people.

This is a simple problem of running a loop, storing data in a temp variable and then sending that data to the exploration output.

Anyone who has basic understanding of c style programming languages should be able to write this with all the help that has been given here.

-- no1lives4ever

KelvinHand

He cant program, but he still wants others to write his code for free. He has made multiple ids across forums and then claims that they are different people.

This is a simple problem of running a loop, storing data in a temp variable and then sending that data to the exploration output.

Anyone who has basic understanding of c style programming languages should be able to write this with all the help that has been given here.

-- no1lives4ever
It OK. Usually i don't bother those simple request. But this addrow() was a bug in it, I found this more challenging
i think most programmer don't know how to handle it. Let them ponder about it

Last edited:
It OK. Usually i don't bother those simple request. But this addrow() had the bug in it,I think most programmer don't know how to handle it, for them to think about it
AddRow will just add a text row to the output while running an exploration. It should not have any major issues.

The original screenshot by trash gives a lot of clues about how this works.

This cheap attempt at writing code should hint at the bug:

Code:
AddRow( StrFormat( ""+i+"%g minutes" ) );
This is code that has been incorrectly copy/pasted from the Amibroker reference for AddRow(), here: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/addrow.html

The original code was:
Code:
AddRow( StrFormat( "row %g	second column", i ) );
:lol:

-- no1lives4ever
PS: I am stuck at Ami 5.9, need to pay for upgrade to latest version. Will do that once I see any must have new features. Till then 5.9 is working great for me.

cheap

-- no1lives4ever

Just came after 7 years to ditch?
Are you same person who does run inditraderforum administrator?
that's why you didn't come here? now when you have nothing here , you come on another forum to just ditch?

Traderji moderator kindly see upper pic
Kindly Traderji ,Kindly ban this person from this thread ,he's harassing me.
Kindly give me the way to do it? i want to report this person to Traderji moderator? Kindly let me know how to do it? this person run inditraderforum

Last edited:

cheap

What is your problem now ?
narrow down to the information of your problem.
Hi,
thanks, this guy ruined my mind, sorry,
I will add addrow right code in loop function and right code and post it here .
I dont mind, if you scold me, say bad, but atleast whatever you said i try in code, and i don't know any coding, but still i will try it post it
Yes, i do admit i don't know anything about coding.

Last edited:
Hi,
thanks, this guy ruined my mind, sorry,
I will add addrow right code in loop function and right code and post it here .
I dont mind, if you scold me, say bad, but atleast whatever you said i try in code, and i don't know any coding, but still i will try it post it
Yes, i do admit i don't know anything about coding.
Your mind was ruined because your scheme to get free coding was seen by everyone and no one gave you working code for free.

The simple fact of coding is that you cant expect to add statements randomly and expect a correct result.

I would suggest that you start by reading a book or two about basic programming constructs. To begin with, learn about variables, conditional statements and loops.

You can google and find tons of beginner programming materials. Ask questions patiently and with an idea to learn and you will get help from others. Dont just expect others to code your afls for free and then see the difference in the kind of help you can get.

-- no1lives4ever

cheap

Kindly Traderji Moderator,
I don't want this person to be here on my thread atleast posting , Is there any way to stop him?
He not gonna stop it here , I don't care if he got 100 likes for his stuff,
As helper himself not having himself, this guy wake from sleep after 6 years came here for criticize ..
Kindly Moderator,
Please stop this person atleast from this thread .
Yes, i opened this thread, i dont want this person to be here

I told him to stop but he won't stop it , he will continue , Kindly moderator only way is if you can help .. he will post here again and again ..
I can't focus on my problem just because of him.

Kindly forward this message to Moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.