motivation

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Oh, absolutely! Who hasn't had their moments of self-doubt in the wild world of trading, right? It's like a rite of passage.

When those doubts start creeping in, I usually take a step back. Reflect on the bigger picture. Look at my past trades, learn from the wins and the facepalms. It's like a reality check, you know!

self-doubt is something that you should have when you are trading, too much of confidence can be really destroying and can blow your funds. Check here to get what I exactly mean:

kajalnigam

Have you experienced moments of self-doubt in your trading journey, and if so, how do you overcome them to stay motivated?
I haven't traded myself, but to keep motivated when facing self-doubt, it's common to reinforce previous accomplishments, ask mentors for guidance, and concentrate on lifelong learning.

Have you experienced moments of self-doubt in your trading journey, and if so, how do you overcome them to stay motivated?
To beat self-doubt in trading, focus on learning and practicing. Set small, achievable goals to build confidence. Embrace setbacks as learning opportunities. Stay positive and remember your motivation for starting. Keep it simple and trust your journey. ;)

Good Luck!

Oh, absolutely! Who hasn't had their moments of self-doubt in the wild world of trading, right? It's like a rite of passage.

When those doubts start creeping in, I usually take a step back. Reflect on the bigger picture. Look at my past trades, learn from the wins and the facepalms. It's like a reality check, you know!
totally feel that! Reflecting on past trades for perspective and lessons is key. Keeps us grounded and moving forward. Thanks for the tip!