Mother of All trading threads!- Stocks, Indices, Commodities and Currencies!

nimish_rulz

Some stocks where short positions can be opened:
1.) HDFC as mentioned here earlier but now the signal looks confirmed. here is the chart:

2.) IDBI Hit the long term resistance line and reversed from there. Here is the chart:

3.) IFCI distribution at the levels and pointing for a correction:

4.) Reliance Capital

Any views from fellow trader would be much appreciated. Ruanakji, AW10, Premji, PT Bhai, Rajput

nimish_rulz

see ashok leyland for short, looks ripe, hitting the major resistence around 70.60 several times, and not able to scale it.
Yes you are right about Ashok Leyland but volumes are not there in the down move. The resistance should hit with high volumes and support too at high volumes. But the price does look good for correction if I just see the price activity.

Also the price above all the major moving averages and all the moving averages are pointing up.

But the area u say is proving a good resistance for the stock and today the downbar is much bigger after hitting the resistance.

nimish_rulz

Nimish ,

HDFC had a nice move today. I am sure you would be aware that there is some rumour of Banking license . RELCAP and IFCI(?) are potential candidates so any positive rumour will take STL.

Just my thought
Thanks bhai for the input. The rumour has been going on since April/May and hence it had the run up from 650 to the current price.
But your point taken and I will be cautious with my stop loss with both of them. Thanks once again.

nimish_rulz

Exited my Russian long today for a return of 2.5% was expecting a higher return but I think we are in a pause for the upmove. Added 200 shares short Barclays @ 312 pence per share. Lets see where it takes me stop @ 325. Target 270.

nimish_rulz

So you reached home ? Hope things are good and you enjoying motherland.
Yes bro! Reached safe and sound the airline company lost my Golf Kit so stayed in delhi for a couple of days with family and came to Jaipur yesterday. Hope you guys are doing well. Now looking for a sound project to invest in and will also take care of family investments. Good to be back home but felt a bit weird when I left England had stayed there for 6 years so had mixed emotions.