Morning Update at 0800hrs for Intraday Market Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuluGulu

Dear All,There will be no update for today from Pranay because from where he copy all theseTA have some problem.
Arijit is shockingly right...

Just Google with "the new week opens with the confusing state of mind, with many on the side of the bulls hoping to see a decisive cross over of the critical level of 5181 by nifty" .. the first few sentence of the 7th dec post...and you will get the original website from where it is copied.

It seems an internally circulated paid newsletter. Interestingly the site is not updated past 7th dec. The original newsletter might have been circulated next...I don't know.

OK...even if it is possible that Pranay may be the original writer...only further investigation can reveal that...

GG

Well, its pity that people can blame Pranay.
Especially when they have been following his posts for months now, and expressing their feelings and thanks to each of his posts.

Irrespective of whether or not it is copied, the analysis is here for everyone to ready, which is for our good.

But I am also sure there are only 1 or 2 who will have a problem with this, others will continue following this thread.

ksesha

Dear All,There will be update of Pranay today because from where he copy all his TA has not updated 8:00 A.M. market condition due to some problem.You can have all these TA from there also.

I am a follower of this thread and really admire Pranay's contribution. To me and a lot many It doesn't matter at all whether it is original or derived from some other source.

chaitanyagoa

Major US data to watch for in December 2009
• 10 December: Initial jobless claims
• 10 December: Trade balance
• 11 December: Advance retail sales
• 11 December: Monthly budget statement
• 15 December: Industrial production
• 16 December: Consumer price index
• 16 December: FOMC rate decision

Status
Not open for further replies.