Morning Update at 0800hrs for Intraday Market Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunavadhi

hello pranayk brother, what about your analysis?waited for that till late night and still waiting...

praveen taneja

weekly trading range for week ending 11th dec 09

the broad trading range for the coming week may be confined to 5275 to 5290 on the higher side and 5050 on the lower side. A decisive breach of 5163 or more importantly 5181 will be the initial signal to go long for higher levels of 5275 and on the lower side a decisive breach of 5050 may dictate one to go short towards 4950 levels.
hello pranayk brother, what about your analysis?waited for that till late night and still waiting...
Till he post till then pls watch these levels:thumb:

Bhai please post ur review I have visited atleast 10 times since yesterday.I dont know TA,BB or PP,I only go through ur thread in evening and in morning and that's all for me.
Please continue ur excellent work.

aid

Bhai please post ur review I have visited atleast 10 times since yesterday.I dont know TA,BB or PP,I only go through ur thread in evening and in morning and that's all for me.
Dear Captgolu,
May be Pranay is busy or seek.
Be Patient and be focused on Learning instead of following someone madly. Try to make your base of Trading on a solid Knowledge and put ur Dependency to an end to be successful.
Best Wishes.....
---aid

chaitanyagoa

Golu Bhai,

Start reading about the chart patters.. if u want to understand Pranay.... Try reading triangles, Head and shoulders patterns ETC.... that is a good place to start reading......

Then you will learn over time......:)

Just a friendly advice:thumb:

good luck

arjit

Dear All,There will be update of Pranay today because from where he copy all his TA has not updated 8:00 A.M. market condition due to some problem.You can have all these TA from there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.