Morning Update at 0800hrs for Intraday Market Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuluGulu

Haddddddddddd ho gai kal tak sab log Prayank ki tarreeef karte nahi thakte the aaj ek din post nahi kiya to uska majaak udaane lage really very bad and scarry mentality
God bless you all
Check the original site just today.
And judge if Pradipta Kumar Patnaik = Pranayk

Some lines from the site. Just visit it immediately.

IT IS FOR ALL READERS TO KNOW THAT THERE IS ONE GENTLEMAN NAMED PRANAYK WHO HAS BEEN COPYING WHATEVER IS GIVEN IN THIS SITE AND POSTING IT IN TRADERJI SITE UNDER THE HEADING "MORNING UPDATE AT 0800 HRS".
No bad and scary mentality here. In my post, I told that it maybe Pranayk that could be the original writer. It needs further investigation.

Now what about this copycat? My effort was just to salute the person who is actual analyst..who takes a lot of pain to bring such kind of quality analysis and should deserve the original credibility. But here in TJ..some copycat enjoying that in his name...and everybody considering him...

GG

praveen taneja

Check the original site just today.
And judge if Pradipta Kumar Patnaik = Pranayk

Some lines from the site. Just visit it immediately.

No bad and scary mentality here. In my post, I told that it maybe Pranayk that could be the original writer. It needs further investigation.

Now what about this copycat? My effort was just to salute the person who is actual analyst..who takes a lot of pain to bring such kind of quality analysis and should deserve the original credibility. But here in TJ..some copycat enjoying that in his name...and everybody considering him...

GG
wow bro appreciate ur hard work in finding all this now pls whenever u have time find only one post in this thread where prayank had claimed that all this analysis is hiw own:thumb:
Thnx in advance

GuluGulu

wow bro appreciate ur hard work in finding all this now pls whenever u have time find only one post in this thread where prayank had claimed that all this analysis is hiw own:thumb:
Thnx in advance
Check this post. No time is needed to find this.
http://www.traderji.com/futures/302...0hrs-intraday-market-level-34.html#post363587

Check the first line:

there is no change to MY earlier analysis of monthly charts..
The way Pranayk is requesting some excel sheet etc. from other members to help him continue his TA also proves that he is trying to make all those posts as if his own creation.

I don't understand why do you people still support him blindly...or do you supporting yourself?

Perhaps you do not know about DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)...where you can not copy in other people's creation in your or other website..without the written permission of the original author or website.

One should always put the original authors and website name in such copy things. By not claiming.. it is not written by Pranay..he can not escape the rule..

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.