Money Maker

ethan hunt

Good work hunt...plz do post all ur trades in your respective threads...why cluttering my thread...
those who want to believe, do believe, those who dont, ur welcome...
I only trade in Axis and I dont want to know what u are trading...PLz post all ur trades in your thread, would never go and peep in ur thread...

I have seen u creeping in others thread and uttering nonsense...latter leading to hot discussions and closure...
But I will not answer any of ur posts after this, but the thread will continue...everyone here is free to come and check the authenticity...will go live from the comming week...let the people decide...:D
Now you got it right = refer highlighted line in RED above.

Only issue was posting in retrospective.

Profit / Loss does not matter.

Also, you have tested the system for so many years so why not share in the forum, right away ?

My intution says you are a hawker !!!

I will be happy if proven wrong.

Now you got it right = refer highlighted line in RED above.

Only issue was posting in retrospective.

Profit / Loss does not matter.

Also, you have tested the system for so many years so why not share in the forum, right away ?

My intution says you are a hawker !!!

I will be happy if proven wrong.
Was not posting it real time as I have already said was having net issues...its been solved so will be real time from monday...
Also a small correction...I have been trading in this mkt from past 6 yrs and not on this system what u have wrongly quoted as...this system is in test mode since this year begining...;)

PS: plz read my post no 1...

Last edited:
I think everyone should be given time and space and be allowed to carry on his thread the way he wants. OTOH the threadowner should also be responsible enough to realize that its a public forum and people come to your thread to appreciate your efforts and of course to get something worthwhile.

Regards

I think everyone should be given time and space and be allowed to carry on his thread the way he wants. OTOH the threadowner should also be responsible enough to realize that its a public forum and people come to your thread to appreciate your efforts and of course to get something worthwhile.

Regards
Ya manu...I am also asking the same thing...GIVE ME TIME AND SPACE....;)

Just putting down the trade log for the month of July 2012...

Total Trading days 20

Total trades 27

Loss days 7

Profit days 13

Brokerage considered 0.0035

Total Points gained 182

Total Points Lost 19

Net total Points 163

considering a Capital of 1L and risk of 1% on both profit and loss added to the capital and with strict Money Management the profit comes round to 19505...

its approx 20% PROFIT...there will be some months where in we will have more than 20% and some months may have less than 20% but on an average it is near about 20%...

Just putting down the trade log for the month of July 2012...

Total Trading days 20

Total trades 27

Loss days 7

Profit days 13

Brokerage considered 0.0035

Total Points gained 182

Total Points Lost 19

Net total Points 163

considering a Capital of 1L and risk of 1% on both profit and loss added to the capital and with strict Money Management the profit comes round to 19505...

its approx 20% PROFIT...there will be some months where in we will have more than 20% and some months may have less than 20% but on an average it is near about 20%...
As you have mentioned, you are not able to trade or update due to various issues, such as net and other issues. if you show light on your system. here fellow members will also backtest the system and also present there opinions regarding the system, as some may be trading the system or some may had traded the system or part of system. so there will be no long waiting for you also.

Good mrn friends...
Start of a new week and will start with live trades...
there may be slight delay coz even I am taking the trades...so will post the trades as soon as possible...:thumb: