Money Maker

Hi,

Last 6 years are u trading in AxisBank?

I am a fresher in trading. Currently working in a trading company.
So I want to learn some basic things. And also I want to start my own trading.:)
You already mentioned that you have a system. Please write abt ur system.

Thanks in Advance.
Not trading in Axisbank since 6yrs...trading in Axisbank with the current system since jan2012...

This system is based on Price action and use of few indicators with some modification in settings...

Will not discuss about the system right now...will put in the system after I see that U all appreciate the winning % that I post here...If I see that the Win% is not up to the mark will go in for some modification...so plz, first the trades and latter the system...;)

Not trading in Axisbank since 6yrs...trading in Axisbank with the current system since jan2012...

This system is based on Price action and use of few indicators with some modification in settings...

Will not discuss about the system right now...will put in the system after I see that U all appreciate the winning % that I post here...If I see that the Win% is not up to the mark will go in for some modification...so plz, first the trades and latter the system...;)
ok........ :thumb::thumb::thumb:

:rofl:

no need to wait for the guy to share the trade and establish that his system works,
no need to wait for the trading log for old trades that he said he will put out,
no need to wait for his system/strategy to be discussed, etc.

just give the mentor details . . .. . super . . . :lol:

i asked for the mentor details to get some help on the psychological side & not the method. i do have my own method.

As I said earlier didnot trade today due to internet issues but after backfilling found my system gave two trades...
first was a whip trade and second was a BLAST trade...will post the details...

As I said earlier didnot trade today due to internet issues but after backfilling found my system gave two trades...
first was a whip trade and second was a BLAST trade...will post the details...
First long trade abv 1106 with a SL of 1097...SARed and took a short trade below 1102 with a stop of 1110.80....this was a BLAST trade and booked at 1085...

ethan hunt

@TradingTheNow

As of now no trade admissible as all are posted in retrospective & one was done without following the system.

As claimed you are trading the system for last 6 years & earning 240% pa, which means your system is working, the BIG QUESTION is why are you here ?

If the system is already giving returns as claimed why dont you share it here NOW, as no further testing is required !!!

Are you sure you are not here to advt yet another refurbished system ???

PS: No reply is expected :cool: