mobile and e-mail id ?

AMITBE

Can anyone tell me that can I write my mobile number and e-mail id in my messages on this traderji.com ???
:clap:
You Cannot, should not. It's against the rules.

AMITBE.

In fact, you should not share your personal mobile number.

In case you share contact numbers for business purpose then I suggest you get your new website and advertise there whatever way you want.

That is more meaningful for your business and reputation that you would achieve
Happy Investing

AMITBE

But i saw many message with mobile no. and e-mail id on this traderji.com, are they splecial ??
pls. reply
Although we do our best to keep a close watch, and a lot of members report such posts whenever they are spotted, a few do slip through the cracks. When a violation is spotted/reported, we as the Mods edit out such portions, and leave behind a cautionary note. If the violation is repeated, the offender is usually banned.
I hope this answers your query.

Kindly help the forum by keeping within the rules, and by reporting any post that you think needs intervention. There is a 'Report Post' link at the top right of every post.

Thanks.

AMITBE.

Although we do our best to keep a close watch, and a lot of members report such posts whenever they are spotted, a few do slip through the cracks. When a violation is spotted/reported, we as the Mods edit out such portions, and leave behind a cautionary note. If the violation is repeated, the offender is usually banned.
I hope this answers your query.

Kindly help the forum by keeping within the rules, and by reporting any post that you think needs intervention. There is a 'Report Post' link at the top right of every post.

Thanks.

AMITBE.
Can i share my contact details like phone number + e-mail id with members, thru private messages ?

AMITBE

Can i share my contact details like phone number + e-mail id with members, thru private messages ?
I have nothing to say to this, but if you are found to be spamming, be sure it will get reported. Further, the Super Mod can access the PMs should an occasion demand it.

In any case, I really don't understand why it's so important that you should share personal details here. This forum is meant to be a place for open discussion on matters related to trading. Just don't do anything that my lose you your membership. I do hope this will be all.

AMITBE.

I have nothing to say to this, but if you are found to be spamming, be sure it will get reported. Further, the Super Mod can access the PMs should an occasion demand it.

In any case, I really don't understand why it's so important that you should share personal details here. This forum is meant to be a place for open discussion on matters related to trading. Just don't do anything that my lose you your membership. I do hope this will be all.

AMITBE.
sir,
sometimes there is a need to contact the person directly, thats why they need to share there number or e-mail
atleast thur PM one need to share details, so that they can talk with that person for mutual benefits, if both memebrs agree