Missed Jp!? Buy Hpstock.. A Hidden Gem!!!!

Hi Milind

As I already told HB tested its 20 day moving average @ 103 and bounced back and in uptrend. However your points also has to be considered. I already asked you to how you got the information and i request you to reveal the reliable information souce. what type of source... Is it frrom your friend.... or friend belongs to the HB company staff .... or from your stock brokers.... I went to the articles posted against HB in here....

I think there are very old stories... and it is just a authorization requst for HB to portfolio manager. and it was refused by qoating some other matters ......

And any other place it is not mentioned that HB activity are fraud or illigal.....
and there is no warnings....

In such condition how we come to a decisions that sebi will delist all Hb group shares...

Any way I already reduced my holding by 50% on 4 @ 117... Still holding remainings....

But I am not sure about my decisions. Still I belive HBSTOCK will cross 250 level...

Please correct If I am wrong

Cheers.... And I wish you Happy and welthy NEW YEAR to you and all my friends.....

Pl reply..

Hi Milind

As I already told HB tested its 20 day moving average @ 103 and bounced back and in uptrend. However your points also has to be considered. I already asked you to how you got the information and i request you to reveal the reliable information souce. what type of source... Is it frrom your friend.... or friend belongs to the HB company staff .... or from your stock brokers.... I went to the articles posted against HB in here....

I think there are very old stories... and it is just a authorization requst for HB to portfolio manager. and it was refused by qoating some other matters ......

And any other place it is not mentioned that HB activity are fraud or illigal.....
and there is no warnings....

In such condition how we come to a decisions that sebi will delist all Hb group shares...

Any way I already reduced my holding by 50% on 4 @ 117... Still holding remainings....

But I am not sure about my decisions. Still I belive HBSTOCK will cross 250 level...

Please correct If I am wrong

Cheers.... And I wish you Happy and welthy NEW YEAR to you and all my friends.....

Pl reply..

Hi Pons,

OK, I will reply in very details below to clear your views a further more... hopefully

You have asked that from where I got the info, and the answer is i got the info from a very very reliable source, so I thought I should post it here for benefiting others... As I have been viewing this thread on HB since last few days..

The information was about pending cases and malpractice and or fraud happened, one more info I had is of about the open offer HB has made for DCM at 70 Rs, if you recall last few days back, which was published on CNBC, since then DCM mgt. has taken serious notes of this and reported and many of HBs own investors has reported about not getting authorized statements in for last few quarters, and on BSE site if you visit most of the reports you will find as UNAUDITED, I hope we all know what does that means...

Another KEY Factor here is when such thing happens it never never come out immediately in market place, it comes slowly and it always gives its operator and promos a chance to sell out....

If you recall one one of my posts on this thread I had put up a question on volumes- that it is very difficult at the end of the day to predict that whether it was a BUY volume or SELL Volume ..

Any way I already reduced my holding by 50% on 4 @ 117... Still holding remainings.... --> Dont panic, market has over 100's and 1000's of scrips which you can invest with and get handsome returns, so you can definately take other call for this..

You think that it will touch 300, 400 may be 1000 not sure- but even if it does, it to me still has that RISK GLARY factor associated,and I am not one of those investors who will put my money on BOARD of RISK, and not even by any means when I had such info avaibale to me from a reliable source..

Again I hope that you have taken a good decision to sell your 50% holdings and if I am not wrong you were holding since it was say 70 Rs, so you have made a decent profit there you should be happy with :)

Thanks again and I hope this helps.

P.S.:- If you wish you can PM me for more details.

Regards,
MiLiND

jnj333

Post amazing q3 results total income 35.3cr dec07 vs 1.86cr in dec06, eps of 11.82, total 9 month eps 17. This could race to near 200 levels. Quite cheap at current levels.

As i predicted hb came out with mind blocking result... Its now 128 freeeezeeee......
Surely it will go up another 10% UC tomorrow.... People will now realize the value of HB... Another long up ward trend from now.... Its just a beginings ... there are lot still to came.

BSE changed its UC from 5 to 10% .... Hai milindo what is your suggestion.... I think defenitly it will touch 300 plus within march 08.

Milindo you plese study APPLOSYNDURI CAP, PRIME SECUTITIES both are came with mind blocking Q3 results and they are in firing trend...

Same will happen for HBstock also .... under these catageories HB is still under priced stock...

pl post your comment.

My 2 cents on this.
I bought about 100 of these when it was around 27 and exited when it touched 102.
reason:
Lack of any data/info from the company
Wide gyrations in price, It touched 102 from 144 within 1 1/2 session.

In fact, I remember it went to 26-13-26 on a single day in Oct 2007. [from Moneycontrol.com]

Hi,

What is on now with HBs?

As i predicted hb came out with mind blocking result... Its now 128 freeeezeeee......
Surely it will go up another 10% UC tomorrow.... People will now realize the value of HB... Another long up ward trend from now.... Its just a beginings ... there are lot still to came.

BSE changed its UC from 5 to 10% .... Hai milindo what is your suggestion.... I think defenitly it will touch 300 plus within march 08.

Milindo you plese study APPLOSYNDURI CAP, PRIME SECUTITIES both are came with mind blocking Q3 results and they are in firing trend...

Same will happen for HBstock also .... under these catageories HB is still under priced stock...

pl post your comment.

I guess people who liked it at Rs 120, must be heavily accumulating it now at such low prices (are they reallly doing so). If they are not, then they themselves are not clear about the companies value.