Missed Jp!? Buy Hpstock.. A Hidden Gem!!!!

Up to my knowledge, there is no malpractice noticed by audit report & statement given in company annual report 2006-07 . Audit report is clear. there is no mal practice and records are kept in correct order.
Pl see OTHER HB GROUP COMPANIES are hb lease, hb estate, hb portfoilo are in raising after significate correction.

I am sure this is a correction it will not go below 103 (20DAY MOV AVE) . After touching 103 it may bounch back . it may happen in today or in two days.

Still upward is in tack.
Buying opertunity still excits.

I will reconsider the decisions only if it falls below 97 - 98 level.

See the daily price chart . Always HB stock is opening in positive. and dropdown in price is not supported with volums. It shows market assgin good value for this. It will flare once again . Further huge buying is recomended once it raice above 121..

Up to my knowledge, there is no malpractice noticed by audit report & statement given in company annual report 2006-07 . Audit report is clear. there is no mal practice and records are kept in correct order.
Pl see OTHER HB GROUP COMPANIES are hb lease, hb estate, hb portfoilo are in raising after significate correction.

I am sure this is a correction it will not go below 103 (20DAY MOV AVE) . After touching 103 it may bounch back . it may happen in today or in two days.

Still upward is in tack.
Buying opertunity still excits.

I will reconsider the decisions only if it falls below 97 - 98 level.

See the daily price chart . Always HB stock is opening in positive. and dropdown in price is not supported with volums. It shows market assgin good value for this. It will flare once again . Further huge buying is recomended once it raice above 121..

Hi,

Such informations does not need to be declared for public these are hidden infos and creates impact on stock prices a great deal.

If such info. goes out to public then the stock will start hitting Lc's and hence promotors and operator(s) wont be able to sell their stocks so it is not announced, once the main ppls behind the scene sells of their stocks then the news come out and retail investors like us suffer from this a great deal, I have experienced this before also so please all of us be very careful about this stuff, its deadly it may lead to huge losses.

We can see good volumes on any stock after such news or happenings but we never figure out whether its a buying volume or Selling volume... Isnt it!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed on this issue, but the source of this info for me was a good one, so I thought i should post this for everyone here.

Afterall, take your own call.

I finally exited this stock today @107 ... Better pick now is Ind Bank Merchant.

But as soon as i exited, it started increasing [:(]
Hi,

Good Decision I will say, the time will decide more on this!

But it is always better to stay away from such scrips after such harmful news which we have got, as afterall we are playing with our hard earn money.

If the news we have talked about is wrong, then we will see it going upwards soon and then we can again re-enter into the stock at that price, but always better to be on the safer side

That's my call!

Hai milind
Thanks for your replay. I went to sebi site www.sebi.gov.in and and chased for cases against hb . I found there is no case against hb. and there is no show case notices against hb. but you are telling that the news heared is from reliable source.
I respect your warnings.
You please reveal the hints of the source... Any way thanks for your warnings.

debdeeps

Hmmm...Serious matter....But how come HB stocks are doing well for the last couple of days, does it a trick from the operators to increase the value of the stock, and when it will be at a moderate high they will exit silently and we the small investors will suffer the loss? :( Friends pls comment.
See one thing is sure is that the cases have been pending for quite some time now and even in that period the stock was hitting constant UC's ... It started hitting UC again from today ...

I would suggest get on to the momentum and just go ahead. the day it hits 2 LCs, exit the stock ...

Thats what i did the last time as well, bought at 95 sold at 108.

Thanks,:)

See one thing is sure is that the cases have been pending for quite some time now and even in that period the stock was hitting constant UC's ... It started hitting UC again from today ...

I would suggest get on to the momentum and just go ahead. the day it hits 2 LCs, exit the stock ...

Thats what i did the last time as well, bought at 95 sold at 108.

Thanks,:)

Hi,

First of all thanks for these links, but it seems that they are old news or links, there will be a recent case file against and some news will be there sooner or later http://www.sebi.gov.in/adjorder/hbs.html
http://web.sebi.gov.in/cmorder/creditcap.html

As what you said above- I really dont agree with it, as you have seen the pending cases against and even if it hit UC its all operators game but in the end final Boss is SEBI and with such info in hand it is highly highly risky to enter in such scrip at ANY POINT of TIME for 20%, 30% gains you are playing with your own money..

Such news wont leak or come out so fast, it takes time but we as an investor must be very careful in dealing with such stocks, there are other 100's and 1000s' of other stocks which you can look, study and invest why to enter in such risky bet?

Pons - Please see if you get any more latest news on this, as you are the one who is favoring this scrip....

Thanks and hope this helps to avoid some serious mistakes..