Mettle.

SavantGarde

Okay,
i wud require at least 10 traders to give the contest some meaning,suppose i dont get 10 and i get only 7-8-9.Still the contest wud remain start.Minimum 7 contestants.

No you dont have to open a new account.Lot of work for me at end of month to calculate,but willing to do.Never shied from hard work.

As the starter of the thread,let me be the 1st one to register.

Also pls note some of us may pay higher brokerages etc,we can exclude brokerages and other slippages and focus only on real gains.
Hi Amitt,

I am watching This Thread With Great Interest.......

Great Idea.....But Some....Ironing Out Of Details Will Be Required....
Have Been In The Office For A Couple Of Nights.....So Taking Off....For Now
Will Reply In Detail.....Tomorrow.....

Saabaash...:)

SavantGarde

Interesting,very interesting.

3 Days and no registration.Except for CV,no one seemed really interested.In chat room,BAV and SimpleStuff asked me if they cud join,i tod them not too,because they are relative newcomers.But they showed mettle.
Some said not comfortable disclosing trades(i had explicitly said u can do at end of month,not realtime)

Also in 3 days this thread has be sent to the background,by irrelevant,nonsensical tipseeking,tipgiving threads.Not good.Trolling the web for such activity is injurious to health and hearth.

Does that mean "All Big Talk,no **** walks".

Hmmm.

Last edited:
U

uasish

Hey let Raja join otherwise i will be 1st from last ,with Raja with me i am comfortable not to be left alone in rear row.

eureka,

Amit i have got it.

Now u collect atlest 7/8 other traders to participate.

I guess, u, CV, OXY, Hari, Ratan and Asishda will participate.

In that case include me also.

dev

U

uasish

eureka,

Amit i have got it.

Now u collect atlest 7/8 other traders to participate.

I guess, u, CV, OXY, Hari, Ratan and Asishda will participate.

In that case include me also.

dev
One should not indulge in suicide ,me faring in this competition is akin to suicide.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Equities 18