Meta Quotes Office in India

Hello Everybody

I work with Metaquotes office India. For any further query u can reach at [email protected]. It is an exchange compatible software.Its already integrated with four exchanges globally ( DGCX, GBOT , SMX, RTS ) and also about to integrate with domestic exchanges in India.

Regards

Snehali Gore

+91 22 66206 913
Skype id: metaquotes_snehali

Hello Everybody

I work with Metaquotes office India. For any further query u can reach at [email protected]. It is an exchange compatible software.Its already integrated with four exchanges globally ( DGCX, GBOT , SMX, RTS ) and also about to integrate with domestic exchanges in India.

Regards

Snehali Gore

+91 22 66206 913
Skype id: metaquotes_snehali
Don't waste your time. First fix the feed issues and then we can see.

Dear ztrader1234,

What feed issue you are asking for? We have exclusivity for 5 countries. Its already integrated with other exchanges and talks are going on for domestic exchange.

Dear ztrader1234,

What feed issue you are asking for? We have exclusivity for 5 countries. Its already integrated with other exchanges and talks are going on for domestic exchange.
Please post a 1 Hour chart from Metatrader for any NSE stock and simply compare with any other charting/data feed provider.

Since Metatrader is new , so most people have not noticed this. Firstcharting provides MT4/5 and they said that its an issue with Metatrader and it can't be fixed.

So tell me again, how you plan to setup metatrader for NSE, when there is a basic issue like this?.

Simple and basic issues are not fixed and you are already talking about marketing Metatrade for indian markets.

At the very least , please do your research before marketing something. It is very unethical and unprofessional.

Good luck!!.

Hello ztrader1234,

Can u confirm me whthr Firstcharting has got an authenticated MT4/ MT5 license...its just an broker.

Nothing to offend u, just for your info...Metaquotes has a global presence with more thn 10 million traders using this software.

It has a market share of 70 - 75% globally.

Regards

hir0406

Please post a 1 Hour chart from Metatrader for any NSE stock and simply compare with any other charting/data feed provider.

Since Metatrader is new , so most people have not noticed this. Firstcharting provides MT4/5 and they said that its an issue with Metatrader and it can't be fixed.

So tell me again, how you plan to setup metatrader for NSE, when there is a basic issue like this?.

Simple and basic issues are not fixed and you are already talking about marketing Metatrade for indian markets.

At the very least , please do your research before marketing something. It is very unethical and unprofessional.

Good luck!!.
i dont understand is ztrader1234 is bashing mt4/mt5 or firstcharting:lol::lol:
and if he bashing mt4/mt5 then whole world forex broker are cheater and individuals opening accounts with those are worlds bigest foolssss. foroums like forex factory is full of foolllssss,rite ztrader1234?

Hello ztrader1234,

Can u confirm me whthr Firstcharting has got an authenticated MT4/ MT5 license...its just an broker.

Nothing to offend u, just for your info...Metaquotes has a global presence with more thn 10 million traders using this software.

It has a market share of 70 - 75% globally.

Regards
I don't know if they have licensed version. I do not work for them. I subscribed to their charting package for a month and then i found this issue. I checked with them why the 1 hour charts are not matching. They said its a issue with MT4/5 software itself. So i stopped the subscription.

They are not brokers.

i dont understand is ztrader1234 is bashing mt4/mt5 or firstcharting:lol::lol:
and if he bashing mt4/mt5 then whole world forex broker are cheater and individuals opening accounts with those are worlds bigest foolssss. foroums like forex factory is full of foolllssss,rite ztrader1234?
I m not bashing anyone hir. Just pointing out the issue.

In forex , the brokers provide their own feed , since forex is a unregulated market and each forex broker provides his own feed to MT4/5. There is no feed from a central exchange. Hence no two forex brokers feed will match.

What i m pointing out here is that I have not seen a reliable feed from a central exchange on MT4/5.

whole world forex broker are cheater
you are correct. Most of them are and you should do your research before sending your money to a unregulated forex broker.

foroums like forex factory is full of foolllssss
well, most of them are. The same can be said about any forum including Traderji. Sorry if this offends people here. But it's the truth.

hir0406

I m not bashing anyone hir. Just pointing out the issue.

In forex , the brokers provide their own feed , since forex is a unregulated market and each forex broker provides his own feed to MT4/5. There is no feed from a central exchange. Hence no two forex brokers feed will match.

What i m pointing out here is that I have not seen a reliable feed from a central exchange on MT4/5.

you are correct. Most of them are and you should do your research before sending your money to a unregulated forex broker.

well, most of them are. The same can be said about any forum including Traderji. Sorry if this offends people here. But it's the truth.
so you mean non of the forex broker are regulated,rite?