Members from Delhi

On behalf of all members I welcome you to the group. We will most likely meet in this week end.

see you then.

Sanjay Gupta
Ashish, Sanjay,
Sorry for delay in response. I was trying to finish my work in Bombay & return by Thursday. Unfortunately, I will only be able to do so on Sunday 10th. Can we meet anytime after that ... maybe even on Saturday 16th or earlier. Please let me know. As you may have observed, we have SH50 (name please?) Saurabh, Amit Gupta, Ashwaney Sawhney, Ajit, and Vijay Rawat showing interest is joining our little group. So, would Rahul be able to accomodate all of us in his office?
Cheers & looking forward,
Kuldeep

Hi Kuldeep,

Accomodating ppl is not a problem. all are welcome but it might get a bit stuffy. If its ok with everyone I ahve no problem infact it would be a pleasure to have u all in the factory. Just give me a concrete figure so i can arrange for all.

Rgds

Rahul

p.s I am not online these days so pls if one of u can sms me or call me so i know the progress.

Ashish, Sanjay,
Sorry for delay in response. I was trying to finish my work in Bombay & return by Thursday. Unfortunately, I will only be able to do so on Sunday 10th. Can we meet anytime after that ... maybe even on Saturday 16th or earlier. Please let me know. As you may have observed, we have SH50 (name please?) Saurabh, Amit Gupta, Ashwaney Sawhney, Ajit, and Vijay Rawat showing interest is joining our little group. So, would Rahul be able to accomodate all of us in his office?
Cheers & looking forward,
Kuldeep
It's okay whenever it suits everybody.

Cheers!

Hi,
Am back in Delhi ... at last. Spoke with Ashish, Rahul, Ganesh, & Sanjay in that order. Concensus seems to be to meet on Saturday ... the problem is time. The times orginally suggested was 5 pm at Rahul's factory, but Sanjay is not comfortable with that and instead suggests 3 pm on Saturday or Sunday morning or any of the following weekdays in the evening. Please post the day & time you find most suitable and then we can finalize. I would also request other members who have expressed interest in meeting to also respond & confirm.
Thanks & cheers
Kuldeep

trader21

I have to leave delhi on sunday at abt 8pm. Could the meeting be arranged on sat before 4pm or on sunday at abt 2-3pm?
Weekdays after 4 shall suit me as well.
regards
Saurabh.

Last edited:
Hi,
Am back in Delhi ... at last. Spoke with Ashish, Rahul, Ganesh, & Sanjay in that order. Concensus seems to be to meet on Saturday ... the problem is time. The times orginally suggested was 5 pm at Rahul's factory, but Sanjay is not comfortable with that and instead suggests 3 pm on Saturday or Sunday morning or any of the following weekdays in the evening. Please post the day & time you find most suitable and then we can finalize. I would also request other members who have expressed interest in meeting to also respond & confirm.
Thanks & cheers
Kuldeep
Can we keep any of the following time given in order of prerference:

1. Saturday any time before 3 p.m.
2. any weekday after 4p.m.
3. Sunday any time before 3p.m.

Would like to keep weekend evening for family.

Let us have confirmation on any of these timings.

I do not mind late on weekdays as well.

Sanjay

Hi,
Thanks & cheers
Kuldeep

Dear Kuldeep, others fellow delhite traders
Well I have given my contact details to Kuldeep, he might not have been able to cordinate this months meeting, and I belive that with the strength of the group increasing slowly, it will always be difficult to accomodate everybodys.s requirement and come to a common agenda. although it will always be better that all should be attending any meeting. so what I suggest is if we already fix a day say, third saturday or third sunday of every month and again fix a place say CP or where ever ,a barista, a coffe cafe day, etc , centrally located, and once these two factors are fixed for say next 6 months , we all will already be knowing when our next meeting is scheduled even a month in advance, advantage of this will be, we will all try to accomodate this meeting provided ,we give it equal importance like any of our bussiness meeting, and then try to adjust our other commitment like wise, ofcourse there will be instance where some body will ofcourse find some other commitment more compleing than this, ofcourse that can be understood,but even if we have 90% and above attendence I think we can call that kind of meeting a sucess, and further minutes of that meeting can be circulated to all.I hereby take upon me for sometime to compile and transmit the minutes of such meeting to all on electronic media and post too. I urge all of you to think about it.my phone 9213996008 e mail [email protected]

Ajit

Ajit

The meeting is fixed for Saturday 16th at 5 pm. The venue is Rahul's factory. I am sending a separate PM to all who have so far shown interest giving details of the address.

See you all ...

PS. rakesh4urs, your PM is turned off so I cannot send you a message.

Last edited:
Dear Kuldeep, others fellow delhite traders
Well I have given my contact details to Kuldeep, he might not have been able to cordinate this months meeting, and I belive that with the strength of the group increasing slowly, it will always be difficult to accomodate everybodys.s requirement and come to a common agenda. although it will always be better that all should be attending any meeting. so what I suggest is if we already fix a day say, third saturday or third sunday of every month and again fix a place say CP or where ever ,a barista, a coffe cafe day, etc , centrally located, and once these two factors are fixed for say next 6 months , we all will already be knowing when our next meeting is scheduled even a month in advance, advantage of this will be, we will all try to accomodate this meeting provided ,we give it equal importance like any of our bussiness meeting, and then try to adjust our other commitment like wise, ofcourse there will be instance where some body will ofcourse find some other commitment more compleing than this, ofcourse that can be understood,but even if we have 90% and above attendence I think we can call that kind of meeting a sucess, and further minutes of that meeting can be circulated to all.I hereby take upon me for sometime to compile and transmit the minutes of such meeting to all on electronic media and post too. I urge all of you to think about it.my phone 9213996008 e mail [email protected]

Ajit

Ajit

Dear Ajit,

This is very good suggestion and I fully endorse your views. Good to see people taking initiative like this. Hope we will make a good show and benefit from each other.

Cheers,

Sanjay