Members from Delhi

Re: Members from Delhi & NCR

Ashish, Ganesh, Rahul, Sanjay, Tushar & all others from Delhi & NCR,

I think we should all arrange to meet next week. The location should be Connaught Place as it would be central. My request to all is the PM me your cell phone numbers (I already have Ganesh & Sanjay's nos). But before that lets decide on time, date, & venue. I prefer the next weekend, (Friday 25th afternoon or on Saturday/Sunday mid-morning). As I said Connaught Place or any suitable to all. If it is CP, then where in CP?

Friends, lets get this show on the road!

:)
I think the place and timings suggested by you should be acceptable to everybody. Now let us zero it down. I feel friday 5 p.m. should be fine if it suits all others. others pl give your choices so that we can decide.

place suggested by aca trader let us decide on place also where noise level and crowd is relatively less. If all feel finding such a place on friday evening would be difficult I am open for saturday or sundar morning as well. Can we have more ideas about the place.

sanjay

Hi All,

a great Idea. Sorry to join in so late. I had met sanjay and he had suggested the same thing and hence I had discussed this with ashish-aca trader too. I would love to meet u all but unfortunately I am out of delhi on 25th i.e friday of this month. will be in calcutta from friday evening to monday evening. If we all meet before that I would be game or else I will join u all in the next meeting as I am sure there are going to be many of these.

Rgds

Rahul

Hi All,

a great Idea. Sorry to join in so late. I had met sanjay and he had suggested the same thing and hence I had discussed this with ashish-aca trader too. I would love to meet u all but unfortunately I am out of delhi on 25th i.e friday of this month. will be in calcutta from friday evening to monday evening. If we all meet before that I would be game or else I will join u all in the next meeting as I am sure there are going to be many of these.

Rgds

Rahul
Let me set the record straight, the original idea is Sanjay's. I started this thread to see who all can join. So far, I have the cell phone numbers of Ganesh, Rahul & Sanjay. As Rahul finds it impossible to meet on Friday, can we prepone to Thursday 24th at 5 pm at Cafe Coffee Day in CP near Regal? Response awaited.
Cheers
Kuldeep

Let me set the record straight, the original idea is Sanjay's. I started this thread to see who all can join. So far, I have the cell phone numbers of Ganesh, Rahul & Sanjay. As Rahul finds it impossible to meet on Friday, can we prepone to Thursday 24th at 5 pm at Cafe Coffee Day in CP near Regal? Response awaited.
Cheers
Kuldeep
It does not matter whose idea it is. It is team work and we have to focus on making it a success so all can get benefit. I have sent private message and emails to few persons who had initiated or shown interest in such activites in past. Hope we get response from them as well.

Thursday 5 pm is fine for me.

sanjay

sh50

Count me in. I am an old member who has not been active on the forum lately because of some other preoccupations. I tried to initiate this move earlier but nobody seemed interested. Now a lot of people seem keen. Better late than never.

trader21

am i wlecome? just found this thread. I always wanted to meet members.
regards,
Saurabh.