MCX-Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20 % ROI

marimuthu13

Just saw my this thread..again unwanted and useless discussions happned here.....

Just update on my Options trade planned for this month..

I will buy 5400 PE June contract if its comes to rs 10 ( half qty) and to rs 5 (rest of half qty)..

Will hold it till June Expiry or Nifty trades at 5400.

Taking risk only with profit earned from marekt..so no fear of loosing and i can hold it as it is....
Bought 5400 PE JUNE contract at rs 10..(only half qty)..rest of half qty will buy if it comes to rs 5
Hi,

Yes.Yes.. I purchased rest of Half qty yesderday itself...

Let us see how it goes..
Lost rs 14400 including brokerage in this gambling..

next gambling will be around 2014 general elections results..(with 2L ,,,buy both call and put options - each 1 L..)..

marimuthu13

I need guidance from TJ friends ..

As i am trading intraday (only in evening , only in silver), i can able to mange to get decent return (equal to monthly salary)..

and I am also managing my 2 close friends accounts for positional trading using larger time frame ( expect gold and silver), its also giving them decent ROI..

Now my confusion is "Can i quit my full time job and start TRADING FOR LIVING.."

My plan is i will have 2 accounts ..one for pure intraday where i trade only silver ..

one more account for positional trading where i trade copper, zinc, crudeoil and NG with lager time frame..

I want to understand possible failures before quit my current job..

Notes:
I strongly believing that correct MM and discipline is key to the success in any trader (rather than trading system which gives just buy and sell).. I am very comfortable with now my MM as well as following discipline.
And also I have enough cash to manage my family for next 12 months without expecting any return from market.
Totally i have around 5 years of trading experience..out of which , first 2 years in full of loss and next 1 1/2 years in learning ..then 1/2 years did nothing..and just relaxed
..now recent about an year trading with decent return..

Last edited:

SaravananKS

I need guidance from TJ friends ..

As i am trading intraday (only in evening , only in silver), i can able to mange to get decent return (equal to monthly salary)..

and I am also managing my 2 close friends accounts for positional trading using larger time frame ( expect gold and silver), its also giving them decent ROI..

Now my confusion is "Can i quit my full time job and start TRADING FOR LIVING.."

My plan is i will have 2 accounts ..one for pure intraday where i trade only silver ..

one more account for positional trading where i trade copper, zinc, crudeoil and NG with lager time frame..

I want to understand possible failures before quit my current job..

Notes:
I strongly believing that correct MM and discipline is key to the success in any trader (rather than trading system which gives just buy and sell).. I am very comfortable with now my MM as well as following discipline.
And also I have enough cash to manage my family for next 12 months without expecting any return from market.
Totally i have around 5 years of trading experience..out of which , first 2 years in full of loss and next 1 1/2 years in learning ..then 1/2 years did nothing..and just relaxed
..now recent trading with decent return..
Welcome Marimuthu,

• I watched your thread and stunned by your performance on first month.
    (I recall you removed yourself one or two big profitable trades from performance)
  • In Prev Post also you accepted your loss with out any Hesitation

All this shows a right attitude of real trader. I hope you can do trading for living.....

Before that I have put here some questions here which are coming again and again since I am also want become full time

Social Status

Now I am getting good social Status because my profession..Since Trading is High risk game I can't put all net-worth in beginning it self because of MM
Can I Retain the same Status??

One basic question
did I see any person who is Creating wealth through trading whereas I can see lot of people doing successfully through profession or business.??

(Leave online Friends+Brokers+Tips Providers+PMS Providers+unemployed Peoples)
( very few people are losing in business or profession But in Trading one can very few doing survival )

for Example I have one full time Trader who is climbing him self as success full. Whenever we have conversation he used to told todays Profit in some 'K'.one day from his Speech I observed he is not getting any recognition from even his Family.....

Last edited:

marimuthu13

Welcome Marimuthu,

Social Status

Now I am getting good social Status because my profession..
Can I Retain the same Status??

One basic question
did I see any person who is Creating wealth through trading whereas I can see lot of people doing successfully through profession or business.??

(Leave online Friends+Brokers+Tips Providers+PMS Providers+unemployed Peoples)
( very few people are losing in business or profession But in Trading one can very few doing survival )
Thank you very much for your response sir..

Regarding social status , what do you mean it ? Is it related to money or fame or something else..

About looser in the trading business, I was also a big looser at a time..but now i feel I am ok with my way of trading ( I cannot say i am successful now)..

SaravananKS

Thank you very much for your response sir..

Regarding social status , what do you mean it ? Is it related to money or fame or something else..

About looser in the trading business, I was also a big looser at a time..but now i feel I am ok with my way of trading ( I cannot say i am successful now)..
Social Status comes not only because of money. For Example if one got govt Post the society respects him even though he earns very little.
whereas us if as trader even one earns good money he will not get good respect from society... Since People Believe it as Unstable.........)

I would suggest you to become full time trader only after you get yearly trading returns than your yearly salary.

Since now you are getting two incomes after that you can get only one

all the best:thumb:

marimuthu13

Social Status comes not only because of money. For Example if one got govt Post the society respects him even though he earns very little.
whereas us if as trader even one earns good money he will not get good respect from society... Since People Believe it as Unstable.........)

I would suggest you to become full time trader only after you get yearly trading returns than your yearly salary.

Since now you are getting two incomes after that you can get only one

all the best:thumb:
Noted your points well sir..

hello all,

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/154202/msil-m5-first-charting

refer today chart .. (trade only after 5 pm)

as you can see, immediate resistance is 51734 (weekly pivot)

and immediate support is 51374..(daily support 1)

now what we can do is wait for price to reach either of these levels..

case 1. assume price coming down to 51374 levels, it touched 51374, went below also but closed above 51374 in same 5 min candle,..it means it took support at or around 51374.. now wait for confirmation, meaning is that next candle should close green.(bullish), then one can look for buying at this levels..

target is next resistance line..

sl is half of target ( but not exceeding 200 points).

case 2: price is coming down at 51374, it touched, went below and closed below 51374..it means support broken, then wait for next bearish candle to close, then go for short with next support line as target..
Hi Mari,

This is a kind of explanation:clapping: i was looking for, I believe i got one now:D

I too use MT4, whuld you mind sharing your pivot point indicator