MCX-Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20 % ROI

marimuthu13

Hi Muthu,

If you don't mind can you please let me know if I can join your gtalk for your calls. And also let me know any fee you charge for it.

Thanks,
Srini
Hi Srini,
Yes, you are welcome to join us in Gtalk.. i dont charge anything for anyone...

Just follow 2 things..

1. Trade with proper money management, depends on your capatial, decide your lots..I suggest you to trade with 1 micro lot..for 2-3 months..

2. Trade all my entry. there will be losses at a time but if u trade all entry, net profit would be there..

Hi Srini,
Yes, you are welcome to join us in Gtalk.. i dont charge anything for anyone...

Just follow 2 things..

1. Trade with proper money management, depends on your capatial, decide your lots..I suggest you to trade with 1 micro lot..for 2-3 months..

2. Trade all my entry. there will be losses at a time but if u trade all entry, net profit would be there..
Thanks Muthu, I'll join. Hope the gtalk ID is also marimuthu13, please let me know if its otherwise.

Thanks,
Srini

Silver prices on MCX were trading flat. MCX SILVER July contract was trading at Rs 43231 down Rs 31, or 0.07%. The SILVER rate touched an intraday high of Rs 43280 and an intraday low of Rs 42850. SILVER prices have moved down Rs 21779, or 33.50% in the July series so far. MCX SILVER September contract was trading at Rs 43730 down Rs 58, or 0.13%. The SILVER rate touched an intraday high of Rs 44350 and an intraday low of Rs 43100. SILVER prices have moved down Rs 13589, or 23.71% in the September series so far.

SaravananKS

Just saw my this thread..again unwanted and useless discussions happned here.....

Just update on my Options trade planned for this month..

I will buy 5400 PE June contract if its comes to rs 10 ( half qty) and to rs 5 (rest of half qty)..

Will hold it till June Expiry or Nifty trades at 5400.

Taking risk only with profit earned from marekt..so no fear of loosing and i can hold it as it is....
I Hope U Bought Rest half qty @ Rs 5

sir marimuthu13 i added you on gtalk please add me. i need guidance from technical analyzer of mcx. I am newbie sir. thank you !

if any other technical person over here can help then please add me on gmail @nitish.khandarkar