Market Forecast

Is this thread useful for you for deciding trading strategies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

ratan jain

Rao:
U forgot Voodoo :)

We may even short the market, make a doll named bsesensex and stick pins in it :)

Heheheheehe

I think the market might close down for the day because

US market was down because of credit concerns yesterday
Asian markets following suit today
People may not like holding positions for the weekend in uncertain times, today's prospective buyers may wait for monday

i will check if i got it wrong in the evening
Hey Srinivas, you got it all wrong, next time don't forecast, keep your mo... shut.

Market Forecast for 31.08.07

Markets opened on a positive note yesterday and it remianed in the bull grip throughout the day. If the bulls manages to close the market above 4415 in the coming days, the market may cross the previous highs soon provided that the global markets did not disturb the bullish mood.

Today, market may open flat or positive attached with high volatility and remain long only above 4405 with SL 4385 for a tgt of 4440-4460. If it remains below 4400 keep short with SL 4415 for tgt 4370-4345. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money will be the mantra for the day....:)

Market Forecast for 03.09.07

Market remained in the positive territory due to strong global cues and it is ready to kiss the previous high. If the global sentiments are positive, the bull swill have their say this week. i advise all traders to stay long if the nifty trades above 4345 in the coming days for a target of 4595+.

Today, market may open flat or positive with gap up attached with minor volatility and remain long only above 4450 with SL 4435 for a tgt of 4495-4510. If it remains below 4445 keep short with SL 4465 for tgt 4420-4375. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money, Happy investing:)

Market Forecast for 04.09.07

The market opened positive but remained volatile throughout the day. The market seems to be tired and a further upmove can be seen in the coming days to come. I advise all traders to kindly book profits in every rise. However, positional buyers can stay long above 4385.

Today, market may open flat or positive with gap up attached with high volatility and remain long only above 4475 with SL 4460 for a tgt of 4495-4515. If it remains below 4475 keep short with SL 4490 for tgt 4450-4435. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money, Happy investing:)

Market Forecast for 05.09.07

Market remained in a rangebound zone all the day. The bulls are in total control of the global market and the indian markets are following suit. i am revising the target to 4402 where an investor can stay long for the time being.

Today, market may open flat or positive with gap up attached with high volatility and remain long only above 4480 with SL 4465 for a tgt of 4505-4530. If it remains below 4480 keep short with SL 4495 for tgt 4450-4435. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money, Happy investing:)