Market Forecast

Is this thread useful for you for deciding trading strategies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renu daga

hi
members..

mkt will surley open again n weak node but i think it will recover in late hours only because many stcoks hav ebeen oversold position,,,in intra itself,,,secondly further going to see again an horrible coming week

renu

Market Forecast for 20.08.07

The Indian market danced with the tune of global markets and the tough fight between bulls and bears will continue in the coming days also. One should note that the low made on Friday will be the major support for the market. I still advise to avoid to go long at this stage.

Today, market may open flat or positive attached with high volatility and remain long only above 4100 with SL 4085 for a tgt of 4180-4260. If it remains below 4090 keep short with SL 4106 for tgt 4020-3960. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money will be the mantra for the day.... Best wishes for a safe trading..

Market Forecast for 21.08.07

The indian markets again danced to the tune of global markets yesterday. As the dow has closed in green, the world markets are expected to trade in green only. But still, i am not convinced about the sustainability of this rally and i still advise all not to go long till the nifty closes above 4260+.

Today, market may open flat or positive attached with high volatility and remain long only above 4200 with SL 4185 for a tgt of 4280-4310. If it remains below 4195 keep short with SL 4215 for tgt 4120-3990. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money will be the mantra for the day.... Best wishes for a safe trading..

Market Forecast for 24.08.07

The political uncertainities made the market loose all its gains during the intraday. As the UPA givernment is stable till sept 14th, one must avoid going long and be positional in the trade.

Today, market may open flat or positive attached with high volatility and remain long only above 4145 with SL 4125 for a tgt of 4210-4310. If it remains below 4145 keep short with SL 4165 for tgt 4070-3995. dont short blindly. Play with the mood of the market and mint money will be the mantra for the day....

P.S: i was out of station and hence unable to post the messages.

I think the market might close down for the day because

US market was down because of credit concerns yesterday
Asian markets following suit today
People may not like holding positions for the weekend in uncertain times, today's prospective buyers may wait for monday

i will check if i got it wrong in the evening

Market will be bullish from Monday 27 th Aug to 27 th Sept. then again fall till Fisrt week of Nov. Thereafter market will start going up for a year and scale new highs surpassing previous records. This is astrological forecast.

Market will be bullish from Monday 27 th Aug to 27 th Sept. then again fall till Fisrt week of Nov. Thereafter market will start going up for a year and scale new highs surpassing previous records. This is astrological forecast.
if you want to forecast, give your reasons like i gave mine in the previous post, astrology,numerology,vaasthu,black magic, please post in Astrology Thread.